PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 5th April - Southern Counties meet

CK & AK
13-02-2009, 02:40 PM
Italian Sportsbike Club
Southern Area Season Opening Meet and Ride-Out
@ Rykers Café Box Hill and Goodwood Race Circuit
Sunday 5th April 2009
You are cordially invited to the first annual ISC Southern Area Season Opening Meet and Ride-Out at Rykers Café, Box Hill, Dorking, Surrey
http://www.boxhill.co.uk/information/where.htm
Starting with breakfast at Rykers Cafe from 9.30am on Sunday 5th April – the week before Easter – this is the ideal chance to admire all the wonderful Italian motorcycles in attendance followed by a ride-out along some of the best roads Surrey and Sussex has to offer, ending up at Goodwood Race Circuit near Chichester and a chance to enjoy the:
‘Fabulous Family Favourites – from Fords to Flaminias’ - Practical collector’s car with room for all the family, plus four-seater and fixed gear aircraft.
This is a wonderful excuse to give your Italian motorcycle a good early season run-out and meet all the folk you’ve only been able to talk to through the messageboard over the winter.
All Italian Marques are invited together with any other makes of motorbike ridden by those who appreciate the finest however may not currently own it …
The bottom car park will be reserved for Italian motorcycles only and will proudly sport the ISC banner to guide you in.
So make a date in your diary and come along to what will be a superb day of all things Italian on 2 wheels!

Italian Sportsbike Club
Southern Season Opening Meet and Ride-Out
Sunday 5th April 2009

mad_turnips
13-02-2009, 03:02 PM
might be along on my ricer as the monnies in bits

Diego
13-02-2009, 03:18 PM
This sounds good to me. April feels soooo far away though!

jimbo696
13-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Looking forward to it....

CK & AK
13-02-2009, 04:25 PM
This sounds good to me. April feels soooo far away though!

Les than 8 weeks Diego - think positive sir, at least the sun is out today - the daffs & tulips are coming up too :)

CK

Albie
13-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Oh thats a shame. Were going on a weeks holiday to west coast of scotland on the 4th and will be taking a pair of newly aquired Italian pushbikes to ride round on. Looks like a great meet. Really sorry we will miss it.

:hissy::hissy::ukm:

scrapps
13-02-2009, 04:34 PM
If i get the monnie finished by then i will bring it along for a run.:confused:

ladybird
13-02-2009, 04:49 PM
I'll make plans to bake monsters :)

Diego
13-02-2009, 04:58 PM
Les than 8 weeks Diego - think positive sir, at least the sun is out today - the daffs & tulips are coming up too :)

CK

8 weeks! ah now that sounds better already. bring on the monster cookies Ladybird!

CK & AK
13-02-2009, 05:22 PM
I'll make plans to bake monsters :)

OOH! cant wait, can I 'reserve' one..please...please very nicely :D

CK

Edcase
01-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Fresh MOT, she's feeling friskie, missus is away, count me in!!!

:)

ozz
02-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Getting close now!! :thumbsup:

Edcase
02-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Weather looks great too!

CK & AK
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Message from Henners who has organised this meet:

Weather looks reasonable for the morning and I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as can make it.

There'll be prizes for the furthest travelled and for the best Italian motorcycle - don't ask what the rules are because Stu hasn't decided yet so everyone who brings their bike is in with a chance

We'll be heading off on the ride-out about 11.30am - it's 70 miles so if you plan on coming along please make sure you have enough fuel before we set off. During this ride-out every rider is expected to act responsibly and is deemed to be in control of their bike at all times. There is no reason for individuals to ride outside of their ability. There is no need to play "Catch-up". A route plan will be provided which will allow you to enjoy the ride-out at your own pace.

Have a safe ride and here's to a good turnout and to meeting friends old and new
pace.