PDA

View Full Version : Feel my self inflicted pain folks some one has to do it?

STIVH
02-02-2009, 06:16 PM
It's been non stop so far since late November but now it's really getting interesting. Gritting both sides of the Pennines tonight with a snow plough tractor following to help should be fun I don't do the road networks but sites all over Blackburn, Clitheroe, Burnley halifax,Huddersfield,Bradford and Leeds (shops, Hospitals Business parks etc), I am so gonna love that run over the M62 (highest motorway etc) tonight with plus 32cm snow forecast

Been warned we hope to be finshed by mid day tomorrow?????????????? to restart at 7pm all over again.

Nickj
02-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Not a secret southerner are you?? LOL Thought you'd have taken the bike with a few sacks of grit on the back!!!

Really, an ace job going on to keep the roads working, keep warm and take care

J_Dub
02-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Well - he did say the snow plough was following to help and a 'run' over the M62!
Oh, and when your done in Burnley just nip over to Bacup and ... OK maybe not.

gary tompkins
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Couldn't nip down and do our hill?

It's friggin ice rink out there :on:

STIVH
03-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Just got back 15 minutes ago bloody knackered, office phone rings and get told a customer has conplained that I didn't do a good enough job after 5 hrs shoveling, ploughing and gritting on site, so I had better get it sorted pronto!!!! Some hope - now theres gratitude for you.

PDL
03-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Are you using the mollasses stuff?