PDA

View Full Version : Streetfighter S at Metropolis London - number 1 in line

Johan
23-01-2009, 10:48 AM
A mate of mine was the first person to put a £250 deposit in for a Streetfighter S at Metropolis London. Unfortunately due to credit crunch times he is forced to cancel his purchase. They have said that if he finds someone who wants to take over his spot they'll refund his £250 deposit and give the number one spot to that person.

PM me if anyone is interested. The deposit is for a red S model but i'm sure they can be reasoned with to change the colour if you want.

J.P
23-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Sooooooooooo very tempting !

jimbo696
23-01-2009, 11:46 AM
If it helps.... I think under the law they have to give him his deposit back??

Pomp1
23-01-2009, 02:10 PM

depending from company policy, if he has signed an agreement and ultimately, if they want to take care of existing/future customers.He should press on the fact of bad/adverse publicity and fair customer service.The fact he's gone for an S may got something to do with the refusal. Lots of people in the car industry actually make money by selling reservations of exclusive motors, so may be worth a look. Hope all goes well.

littlejimmy12
25-01-2009, 11:34 AM

return of the deposit entirely depends upon the agreement that was made, this can be made in writing or verbally

you need to look at the terms of the agreement and then again even of you were to try to pursue its just not worth it for £250

I'm in a similar boat at the mo, faced with the possibility of selling my S2R if things dont pick up, then again that will be after I'm down to one kidney

S4Rs-Tone
25-01-2009, 12:40 PM
i was always lead to believe that a deposit is refundable where as a part payment was not , might be worth another look at the invoice .