PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP on BBC...

Pedro
19-01-2009, 02:48 PM
.... a*se!

http://www.crash.net/motorsport/motogp/news/173343-0/bbc_names_its_motogp_line-up.html

J.P
19-01-2009, 02:53 PM
I take it you don't like the BBC team then ? Or is it just the amount of time they'll be giving it ?

Pedro
19-01-2009, 03:01 PM
nope, parrish is dull and out of touch, cox is an idiot and knows nowt and Suzi Perry is well passed her sell by date....

Messers Ryder, Moody and Mamola are about a gozillion times better IMO

giler
19-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Crap line up & no practise - SBK & BSB looking like better viewing this season!

forresterone
19-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Totally agree with PEDRO...S**T commentary team, you would of thought with all the money the BBC threw at DORNA, they could at least afford a decent commentary team

gremlin
19-01-2009, 03:57 PM
Well we've never had anything different being in the dark ages with no Sky and at least it's on main stream TV unlike WSB or BSB unless you want to record it when it comes on at stupid o'clock (BSB). I'll be really p'd off if it gets shunted onto Sky.

sheepshearer
19-01-2009, 08:52 PM
i watched both Eurosport and the BBC last season. they're different, but i can't say i disliked either commentary. one thing i do hate though is adverts so the Eurosport stuff got paused for a bit and the ads then whizzed through.

Plum
19-01-2009, 10:23 PM
It wont be the same without Mamola and his chat about the 'Doocardi' I wont miss the commercial breaks, but i did leave the BBC despite Perrys a$$ being a draw to watch on Eurosport.

Rumor has it Suzuki are going the same way as Kawasaki. I think its a case of wait for the official announcement

madhatter
22-01-2009, 11:57 AM
nope, parrish is dull and out of touch, cox is an idiot and knows nowt and Suzi Perry is well passed her sell by date....

Messers Ryder, Moody and Mamola are about a gozillion times better IMO

With you a 100% on this one Ped! I hated switching over to the BBC during the Eurosport adverts only to hear Steve bore-you-to-death-with-my-monotone-voice Parrish droning on and referring to Barry Sheene every 20 minutes. I have watched Barry Sheene race live and yes he was an awesome racer and individual, but for gods sake I don't want to hear about it every race from someone who gave up racing bikes to race trucks.

As for the Ausi windbag.......nuff said.

Suzi Perry is also flirting with lads young enough to be her son, surely that's not healthy?

Think I'll go and lie down somewhere dark now!

Capo
22-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Perrys a$$ being a draw to watch on Eurosport.

:eek:

bigredduke
22-01-2009, 02:51 PM
I'm just grateful for any bike racing, as I'm not allowed Sky or setanta etc by Mrs BRD:nash: