PDA

View Full Version : Employment Vacancies

uksurfer
18-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Just a thought - maybe some sort of thread could be done for people who hear of vacancies in companys, it could be done by area, and maybe members could post up Company name and contact number, even a web address, maybe a job description or title, not too much information needed really, if would just give a bit of information or 'heads up' for those who are needy of work at present.

I for one don't like talking about work out of work, but it might help out some of those unfortunate members who are facing unemployment in these present times.
Maybe worth a try, I know that sometimes at work or talking to friends you quite often hear of jobs being offered about.

'There is a vacancy at CPI Mortars Ltd for a lab technician, based at Beaconsfield in Bucks.'

That sort of thing?

just an idea/suggestion

Martin
________
BODY SCIENCE (http://bodyscience.ws/)

gremlin
26-01-2009, 12:55 PM
I think I put something similar in a post. It would be a really good idea, especially now times are hard. The old boy network is often the most effective way of getting employees as they come with some sort of reccomendation, after all nobody wants to look a numpty by suggesting someone who isn't up to the job.

slob
26-01-2009, 01:52 PM
This IS that thread, all you need now are some actual vacancies...

Stafford
26-01-2009, 05:34 PM
www.theraileng.co.uk we're looking for programmers.

muthaducka
20-02-2009, 02:18 PM
www.totaljobs.com - very good site, there is always something on there with a good search facility nationwide.