PDA

View Full Version : Where was everybody?

gary tompkins
14-12-2008, 01:02 PM
Bit of a sad turnout at cafe today. I know it's weather is crap but would have thought a few more would make it... or did everyone forget?

Any way Myself, Shuffy & Slob had a nice brekky :p

May see a few of you Boxing Day at the Pied Bull if the weathers not too pants?

Shuffy
14-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Well I enjoyed it! Good to catch up with you and Rob. I'm in Ireland over Christmas, so say hi to anyone you see at the Pied Bull on Boxing Day.

Chris

benson
14-12-2008, 01:43 PM
Sorry - I was north of the river this morning for my brekkie at Eat 17 - about the only reason to go to Walthamstow these days!

ladybird
14-12-2008, 02:59 PM
I was having a nice lie in :)
And I forgot :dunce:

slob
14-12-2008, 04:15 PM
I'm still in shock at meeting an old friend I hadn't seen for 22 years.

Albie
14-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Sorry didnt realise as it was the dinner last week and tbh was having a lie in from my bec's 18th birthday party.

scrapps
14-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Sorry Sue getting keys to her new house this week so we had loads to sort.:look:

ladybird
15-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Sorry Sue getting keys to her new house this week so we had loads to sort.:look:

and rooms to christen?

J.P
15-12-2008, 03:20 PM
EXCUSES, EXCUSES. And I'm no different. Still getting over a really bad, proper flu, after our dinner last week and was wrapped up in bed with a hot cup of tea and a killer hangerover to boot.

Stuart42
15-12-2008, 04:58 PM
May see a few of you Boxing Day at the Pied Bull if the weathers not too pants?[/QUOTE]

Hi all

where's the pied bull?

If weather good may make the trip up from darkest Hampshire to see the survivours from Belgium, if the ioffer open to non Kenties?:running:

Cheers
Stuart

Gadget
15-12-2008, 06:37 PM
I was at work.
Ended up being a 12 hour day.:mad:
Simple job my arse.

alan c
15-12-2008, 08:38 PM
I was at Race of Champions at Wembley, one of my contactors took me out for the day ! , great day out and all for free, three course meal, booze etc. Sorry to say Troy Bayliss pants on four wheels.

hope to see you at pied bull on Boxing Day.

Glad to hear Chris ok after off and hope bike gets sorted. I just fitted R&G Crash bungs to Fazer !!!
cheers alan.

ladybird
15-12-2008, 09:18 PM
If weather good may make the trip up from darkest Hampshire to see the survivours from Belgium, if the ioffer open to non Kenties?:running:

Cheers
Stuart

Shh, don't let on you're not from Kent, they'll 'ave you. ;)

Shuffy
16-12-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks Alan, R&G crash bungs are worth there wait in gold, if they perform anything like last Wednesday night they're a bike saver, literally! I still can't believe the lack of damage on mine. Just waiting for final bill from Rosso Corsa, but at the moment it's new handlebars, rear and front brake levers and a slightly scuffed clutch cover. Sorry I won't be at the Pied on Boxing Day, but have a good day anyway.

MilesB
23-12-2008, 07:12 PM
See how things are on Friday, but Susan and me might try to make it up to the Pied Bull - by car of course :look: :o

MilesB
27-12-2008, 01:34 PM
See how things are on Friday, but Susan and me might try to make it up to the Pied Bull - by car of course :look: :o
Well, we made it :bunny: and managed to meet up with GanyN (gadget), AlanC, Ladybird (nice to meet another face), and GT an Sandra turned up later.

A grand day out - did anyone else see the 888 Monster on the road on the way out of town? Someone had started with an 888 engine and frame, and turned it into a Monster :cool: :cool: - very nice paint job too.

Susan did really well, only needing the wheelchair to get her back to the car, being able to potter around the car park OK on her own :thumbsup:

Miles

gary tompkins
27-12-2008, 02:20 PM
Nice to see those that made it - at least the weather was nice (if cold) on Boxing day

buzzbomb
27-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Well where was everybody up north yesterday (boxing day) i took a 1100s monster demo bike to the Wiggin Tree at parbold hill, hundreds of bikes and one other ducati besides me what a disappointment. The weather was cold but a blue cloudless day greeted all who attended and there was a really good atmosphere with classic bikes being the flavour of the day. :thumbsdown:

alan c
27-12-2008, 06:21 PM
nice to meet up on boxing day, bit cold but nice to see everyone, hope to see more at cafe in the new year.

alan.