PDA

View Full Version : corbin seats.

TCar153
13-12-2008, 11:48 AM
i am looking to get a corbin for my s4rs. Can anyone recommend a seller to me? I can,t seem to find much online and wonder if i,m missing something. Don,t want to order direct from u.s.a. Don,t want to wait ages, do want it to be right.

jerry
13-12-2008, 01:04 PM
dont order Corbin from USa their forums have a lot of complaints about delivery, get one thats in stock.

buzzbomb
13-12-2008, 02:10 PM
have you looked at the sargent seat for your bike. I have had corbin seats on two of my previous bikes [not ducati's] and i find the quality and fit of the sargent seat on my s4rs to be 1st class plus it has a storage canister in the base.

desmo
13-12-2008, 03:28 PM
There is aCorbin seat on e-bay at the mo, clearence offer from M&P £250.000
I also saw a sargent one on e-bay as well.

TCar153
27-12-2008, 10:47 AM
corbin arrived xmas eve. fitting was more or less straight fwd apart from no recess for datatool to fit into so a bit of a bodge atm. Rizoma bars also took a bit of fiddling with cos of no locating holes for switchgear and throttle assembly and not being polished on throttle
side as per stock items. I went out for a quick shakedown on xmas day and am pleased with what i have tried to do in the way of comforting the bike up and making it feel more "natural". I still have some tweaking to do with the various controls(love that tweaking)to suit new less awkward stance on bike plus fixing the couple of bodges i have made on the way to this happy result. DP belly pan did not fit one tiny bit but did,nt have to pay for it so no worries. Mostly, what i would like now, is to get suspension sorted to suit me a bit better, probbly at ProTwins although still have an urge to buy lots of anodised carbonfibre billet clutch covers and that ilk. Is this treatable?