PDA

View Full Version : I went for a ride today.........

Shandy
12-12-2008, 03:16 PM
...............and it was bloody freezing................:(

I'm not normally one to go out this time of year but the MOT would have run out tomorrow so thought nuts to it, use my last days holiday and have a day off messing around at home.

I put the standard cans back on (even though the tester always says it wouldn't matter) mainly to hear the superb induction noise from the airbox normally drowned out by the cans................sounds great and is almost as loud i think!!!!!

It passed the MOT fine and had some fun at the lights on the way back home annoying a coupke of BMW drivers :chuckle:

Appart from being a bit cold it was damn good fun :thumbsup:

And even better i'm off down to bath in a mo to go on the lash as a warm up for going on the lash tomorrow night.............:booze:

Screw the credit crunch and looming redundancy for a couple of days..........lol

Shandy

J.P
12-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Good on you to find a silver lining.

Headhunter
14-12-2008, 01:21 PM
Screw the credit crunch and looming redundancy for a couple of days..........lol

Shandy

My sentiments exactly, fella. May no longer be in the UK anymore but it aint much better elsewhere. Bring back a £ a pint.

benson
14-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Just got back myself from a cobweb removing ride myself. Hadn't been on the Monster for about 5 or 6 weeks but, as always, (note the kiss of deather in that last sentence) it fired up first time, woke the neighbors and no matter how cold my fingers were in milliseconds it still had me grinning like a mad fool in the first mile or so. It might be cold but I so love my bike, so much so that it got a good wash and dry off when I got back and I even took the Buell out too so it didn't feel lonely....