PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Dinner meet 2008

Albie
07-12-2008, 12:26 PM
Well what a great nite alas no drinking for me. Left that to Caroline and J.P's wife Emma. They polished off 2 bottles of white. Lovely food and great company with some wives and partners coming out to play too. Justin was on form as per usual with his printed out stupid comments that have been being noted ever since Arrow Mill. No doubt he will make a small book over the years so all be aware when speaking to him. You need to go some to beat me it seems so no more drinking for me :).

We was all talking about next years Arrow Mill and we all hope as we have 2 more partners coming from Kent we can make it a great weekend as Mands promised me sunshine.
Anyhow it was a nice evening with xmas fayre and with hopes that this becomes an annual event in our calender.
Attendee's were
AlanC and wife Wendy
J.P and wife Emma
Scrapp's and Sue
GT
Gully
Ladybird aka Sarah
Gadget
Albie and Caroline

Oh next event is 2009 Indian meal around Jan /Feb being organised by GT. Anyone wanting to attend contact GT.
Pics hopefully from GT and Gully and normal photographers forgot to take cameras:)

alan c
07-12-2008, 01:20 PM
yes we did have a good night, nice for Wendy to meet you all, thanks to J.P for booking Great pub.

scrapps
07-12-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks for a great evening. Pub was fab as was the food and company. Cheers to Justing for organising it. It ended on a good note and despite getting lost trying to find our way back to the A249 there were no more domestics! Can you please bomb Maidstone as we both now hate it.:Furious:

Albie
07-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Thanks for a great evening. Pub was fab as was the food and company. Cheers to Justing for organising it. It ended on a good note and despite getting lost trying to find our way back to the A249 there were no more domestics! Can you please bomb Maidstone as we both now hate it.:Furious: You should have followed me. I know my way out and through Maidstone. Just couldn't find the pub in the dark LOL

ladybird
07-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Hello, nice to see everyone, thank you and I am now on cup of tea number 4.

Gadget
07-12-2008, 07:19 PM
No problems getting home as the TomTom was not used.
Mortal direction finding is far superior to electronic misdirection.;)

Great time had as usual, good to see everyone fit and healthy.

Boxing day at Farningham, is next I think.

gary tompkins
07-12-2008, 10:48 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for a great evening - got a text from Gully to say he relly enjoyed the meal too. I'll stick some pictures up tomorrow. Top marks to J.P for setting it up :thumbsup:

May see some of you Boxing day meet at Farningham if weather's not too bad

J.P
08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
I'm glad you all enjoyed it as we had fun too.

J.P
08-12-2008, 07:39 AM
and sorry, but I may have to tap you all for another couple of quid or something towards the bill once I've done some totting up. :)

scrapps
08-12-2008, 08:35 AM
and sorry, but I may have to tap you all for another couple of quid or something towards the bill once I've done some totting up. :)

no problem JP just let me know the amount.....:mand: