PDA

View Full Version : unfinished project!

suzukib
04-12-2008, 05:08 PM
hi all, it really pains me to say this after all we have been through together i have to part with my monnie due to other comitments, i just wont have the time to finish it/ride it/ look at it. so rather than it rotting in the shed id rather someone could connect the few remaining wires etc and enjoy riding her again. so before it goes on ebay here goes.

The engine has just been re-built with new gaskets, new belts oil and filter.
It needs a new chain, throttle sleeve, indicators, rear brake pin and possible battery.

The bits that need finishing are the over flow hose things that go into the triangle bits need conecting, all fuel lines are sorted. there are 2 wires coming out of the back of the engine that need connecting along with side stand wires front and rear brakes switches need wiring in and clutch needs bleeding. tyres are all good lights and everything work, starter motor clicks as batt is dead but she is ready to start now just the above needed to mot and ride. i have just taken on a **** load of work so wont have time to do anything with it at all and its a real real shame. maybe in the future i will get another!

The exhaust's have been cored for the loud throtey noise and i have 2 standard cans for mot time. its also signed by carl fogarty. few scratches on it as to be expected and its a 99 model on a T plate. A grand takes it not open to offers as i will be loosing a substatial amount of dosh due to purchase price and parts i have got. nearly a full service history mot's and recipts present.

i have been as honest as i can be so if you are interested please email me with any questions to slater147@btinternet.com. :cry::cry::cry:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa275/blandit/duke-1.jpg

mad_turnips
04-12-2008, 05:30 PM
as a whole or are parts up for grabs?

suzukib
04-12-2008, 05:50 PM
as a whole mate, havent got time to break her down at the moe.

pegboy
04-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Sorry to hear the bike has to go. Hope you be able to ride again soon.

suzukib
05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
cheers mate, im pretty pissed about it i must say! but what can i do??? lol 3 bikes 2 of which have to go, ducati bein one of them:banghead:

JMo
05-12-2008, 06:34 AM
as a whole or are parts up for grabs?

MT - that bike is a minter next to your piece of carp... x - buy the thing as a whole!

xxx

mad_turnips
05-12-2008, 08:16 AM
love you too jen ;) if i had not just bought an awsome gsx 750 i might well have bought it but now all effort is on making daisy not as carpy

suzukib
05-12-2008, 04:39 PM
hahahahaha!

suzukib
20-01-2009, 10:38 PM
hi all!

i know, i know it has been a while, but like i said i have been real busy with work. the bike is still sat here taunting me with its good looks :yoparty: but i still havent got time to fix/ride. i did however turn the lights on :woot: and then i purchased a manual with the hope of getting her done....but work gets in the way as usual and cant turn it down due to the current climate.

i will get to the point now. i havent yet advertised bike elsewhere yet so i will give it one last go on here and im now open to sensible offers. so if your interested the above discription still stands other than i cant find a few reciepts but im sure the boys at moto rapido can sort that for me. so drop me an email to slater147@btinternet.com i get emails on my mobile so should be able to reply rather swiftly! more pics can be found here: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa275/blandit/Ducati/