PDA

View Full Version : Termi's Fiited on first service

Barthog
21-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Thanks all for the welcome very friendly.
Just rode back from the Italsport in Bury God they are loud very loud.
The dealer removed the db killers for me, does anyone run their monster like this?
Just concerned about unwanted notice,wondered should i :bucks::bucks:fit them back in.
Would welcome anyones input or experience.
With regards to Carbon replacement any suggestions for a good supplier?

dunlop0_1
21-11-2008, 05:32 PM
Congrats on the new pipes. Louise has SIL's on her monster and i have Termi's on my
748. Up to now never had any problems in almost 3 years of noise. Enjoy.

We will be down at Italsport tomorrow, hopefully to have a look at the 1100 Monster.

Nonnie
21-11-2008, 05:37 PM
does anyone run their monster like this?

:mand:God no. How awful!

CK & AK
21-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Thanks all for the welcome very friendly.
Just rode back from the Italsport in Bury God they are loud very loud.
The dealer removed the db killers for me, does anyone run their monster like this?
Just concerned about unwanted notice,wondered should i :bucks::bucks:fit them back in.
Would welcome anyones input or experience.

no, really? :D

Had my 696 like that from early days... s'lovely :cool:

Ref carbon ones - they are available for the 696 in the termi range of Stainless, Ti & carbon :)

C:)

slob
21-11-2008, 06:07 PM
:mand:God no. How awful!

yooooooooooou little liar

ricky
21-11-2008, 06:18 PM
louder the better!!:mand: the noise is 50% of the beauty!!! some would say more!!!

S4Rs-Tone
22-11-2008, 12:06 PM
had my termis fitted from new , and never had the db killers in . never been pulled over the only thing i would suggest if you havent done so already is plug your ears ,it hurts without them . great sound though i wouldnt go back to db's in even with a tug from the blue's brothers.

MrsJel
22-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I always feel guilty starting it up early in the morning and if you have to go past horses (as we do regularly around these parts), then also feel guilty about the noise, but with the db killers in it just seems such a waste.

Have just been out for a ride (no db killers) - cold but awesome!!

Carole

Robot
22-11-2008, 03:51 PM
I've run with de-cat system and open Termis for 2 1/2 years. Had the odd wry smile from cops in traffic otherwise not been pulled yet.
Thought it prudent to put the killers in for the Bikesafe rideout though.
Best bit is the way drivers get out of the way when they hear that awesome rumble behind !
Dont forget your plugs if your'e doing anything other than riding to the shops!:thumbsup:

dunlop0_1
22-11-2008, 09:18 PM
I always feel guilty starting it up early in the morning and if you have to go past horses (as we do regularly around these parts), then also feel guilty about the noise, but with the db killers in it just seems such a waste.

Have just been out for a ride (no db killers) - cold but awesome!!

Carole

Where is that picture (avatar) taken?

MrsJel
23-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Where is that picture (avatar) taken?

In the French Alps, on the D902 on the first climb from Guillestre towards the Col de Vars.

Carole