PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket levers - Monster 620

damo
18-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for after market levers for my 620 and was wondering if you could recommend any brand and shops to by from?

A quick google on the subject did point towards Pazzo as a nice brand (what's your take on that?) but didn't return that many online retailers so any tip will be welcome (I'm based on London so any store down there would do it too)!

Cheers,
Damo

gremlin
18-11-2008, 02:05 PM
how bling do you want them ? have a look here (http://www.billetbikebits.co.uk/) good friend of ours, excellent finished work

damo
18-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the link I'll have a look!
I don't need them to be too bling, the only ones I've checked out so far were the Pazzo on their website and they looked nice.

singletrack
18-11-2008, 02:47 PM
CRG are good and not quite as expensive as Pazzo.

Rancid Badger
18-11-2008, 04:30 PM
If you really want top notch levers & master cylinders, check out the ones from ISR - beautifully made if a little pricey. They also do the RCM & CRG levers as well.

http://www.solocorse.co.uk/bike-brakes.php

David at Solocorse is a fellow Ducatisti and races in the DD series as well.

Space Cadet
18-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Have fitted plain black Pazzo leavers to my 620 and am really happy with them.

I fitted them so as to be able to adjust the reach of the leavers back a touch so as not to have to stretch so much, but they look great as well as a bonus.

I fitted some matching plain black Rizoma weighted bar-ends at the same time and they both really make the bars look smart.

The Pazzos didn’t seem to be any different in price to the CRG leavers so I just made an unscientific decision and went for the Pazzos.

buzzbomb
18-11-2008, 05:51 PM
Try speedycom.co.uk i've had a pair for my s4rs and a pair for my retard,both pairs fitted in minutes.
The quality is 1st class and if you want a bit of extra bling get black levers with contrasting coloured adjusters.

damo
19-11-2008, 08:56 AM
Cheers guys, lots of good stuff there!
Will try to make up my mind between the CRGs and Pazzos now..