PDA

View Full Version : Ducati Owners Bristol Area - Xmas Dinner

Goody76
14-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Hello one and all,

To those of you that do not know me, my name is Sean Good and I have (foolishly) stepped forward as the person to hopefully reinvigorate the Bristol area Ducati owners group and the corresponding emails and events (oh what I have done...). Hopefully this will help remind people of the regular bike meets we have, inform people of any events or rideouts that are planned, or simply help keep us all in contact.

As a first step in my new capacity I would like to suggest a Xmas meal for those who live in the Bristol area. Some of you may know we Ducatisti currently have a regular meeting on the first Monday of the month at 'The Golden Heart' (Public House) in Winterbourne. In recognition of this they have kindly offered to host our Xmas meal on the 1st December.

Therefore I would like to gauge interest in this proposal, so please let me know if you would like to attend this event and how many places you will require. I will then forward menu choices so that you can decide which culinary delight you would like to devour on the night.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Sean

Stafford
14-11-2008, 07:54 PM
I could be up for that.
Are you getting the Ducatisti mob as well?

Goody76
14-11-2008, 09:00 PM
cool, the more the merrier.

indeed i have already posted this thread on Ducatisti... should get a good turn out

desmo
14-11-2008, 09:59 PM
Sounds good.
We fully intended to attended more Mon night events this year than we actually managed for various reasons (we only live 3 miles away from the pub)
Hopefully next years weather will be better & I won't be so busy with work.
Me & the mrs would definately be interested in the meal on the 1st Dec.
Please let us know abou the menu & reserve 2x places.
Thanks.

Goody76
01-12-2008, 09:27 AM
Hello everyone, so just a day away from the Xmas dinner. We have had a good response with about 20 people coming along for the evening, so hope fully it should be a good one.

Hopefully most know the pub, and how to get there. for those of you that need reminding;

The Golden Heart
Downs Road,
Winterbourne,
Bristol,
BS36 1AU

If people can try and make it up for 1900 hrs, this will give us a chnce to meet up have a little drink and get ready for our table booked for us to sit down at 1930hrs.

I will look forward to seeing you all then.