PDA

View Full Version : For Attention Of Seby And Any Others Who Can Read Itailan

alreadyinuse
11-11-2008, 12:02 AM
please tell me what this says.
online tranbslator made an arse of it.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190252549304&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009

slob
11-11-2008, 05:56 AM
Google did a resonable job of it... essentially:

Beautiful rear suspension hoop for DUCATI Monster/888. CNC machined from billet aluminum with the latest machines. It is very beautiful, it allows you to customize your bike making it more sporty and exclusive, not expensice if you consider the quality of the product.

Hoops to be made after payment and will delivered in 7 to 20 business days, the timing of shipments vary depending on the number of orders. Please do not ask unnecessary shipping, it is my interest and make it possible not the buyer.

Attention, shoppers with feedback 0 or low, or because they are mechanical idiots, please contact me and ask all the questions they consider useful to avoid problems. Also make sure that what you are buying is what you want on ebay there are people like me who work and do not like wasting time.

GENERAL INFORMATION
All my products are inclusive of VAT. Where required issuing regular bill.
All products are new (except where otherwise noted in description) and covered by warranty.

ASSISTANCE
For information or assistance even after the sale, you can contact me via email or ebay.
Before you put a negative feedback contact me, I am always ready to solve problems in their mutual interest, you'll find the highest availability before and after the sale.

RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
This law guarantees the opportunity for buyers to return the product to obtain reimbursement of expenses incurred.
To exercise the right of withdrawal is necessary to send within 7 days of receipt of goods, a statement in which it expressed its willingness to withdraw from the contract.
Under the law, the expenses will be borne by the purchaser.
The right of withdrawal FULL DAYS when the product is not returned intact, namely:
-Original missing.
-Parts missing
Damage-product for reasons other than transportation.

Remember the parts don't exist yet so it may run a bit longer that 7-20 days (Seby waited a year for his yokes)

seby
11-11-2008, 04:58 PM
well done
its true Rob