PDA

View Full Version : S4Rs luggage

salty
08-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I'm new and haven't seen it. Where/what luggage can I get for a S4Rs, I'm trawling t'internet to no avail. Do I need a luggage rack/Does one exist? Anything I buy needs to be compatible with a factory race exhaust and a tail chop. I spent some time in Europe this year but if I go again I'll be taking the princess so will be needing a bit more space than a tankbag:)

Many thanks

salty

Pedro
09-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Try Ventura luggage, top kit

damon
09-11-2008, 03:53 PM
kriega us20 + 2 x us10's would be loads, plus then a tank bag.

The kriega stuff is awesome, 10 year gaurantee and not that pricey.

I have a large bagster tank bag for sale if you want it? its only done one trip.

pics of the kriega us20 + 1 us10 and a tank bag fully packed below, was suprisingly comfy whilst riding too.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/haim77/DSC00058.jpg

salty
10-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Cheers fellas. I've now seen the ventura kit, does look like what I'm after. Givi do a rack that clears the exhaust to use side panniers with so I'm in the process of seeing if I can use the two together without any dramas. I have the bagster tank bag already which is all I needed for myself but I'm going to need more space if the princess tags along and the luggage has to fit around her:rolleyes:

Many thanks