PDA

View Full Version : Last 2008 race meeting coming up.......

CK & AK
13-10-2008, 01:47 PM
Well, our racing is coming to an end for 2008 now - the last meeting is this weekend - split between Donington on Sat (18th Oct) & Mallory Park on Sun (19th Oct) - the latter wich also includes the bike of the year race - and has the likes of Tom Sykes etc racing in it http://www.mallorypark.co.uk/News/BSBstarTomSykesheadlinestheRaceoftheYear/tabid/571/Default.aspx tickets are a bit more expensive for the Sunday than usual club rounds, but if it helps - under 16's go free!

If you are thinking of coming along - please do come & say hi - we'll be in a garage at Donny, and then using our orange & white gazebo on the Sunday.

Clint is leading the Junior Powerbike championship by 44 points on our M800ie, and he will be joined this time by Nick B#34 for the weekend on our other M800ie as Bones (Paul) is still not fit to ride yet.

scrapps
13-10-2008, 01:56 PM
good luck for your last weekend of racing. I cant make it up to donni or mallory but hope all goes to plan. well done on another great year and thanks for the regular posts

slob
13-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Best of luck to all, I'm *almost* sorry I can't go, I'll mostly be in Southern Spain drinking dirty martinis.