PDA

View Full Version : Monster of the month

CK & AK
10-10-2008, 09:13 AM
Any reason why I cant reply to the thread? (it says i do not have permissions).

Just wanted to say - thats the cleanest I've ever seen Crusty's bike in the wonderful pic of it! Nice one Si :)

C

Pedro
10-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I've looked at this before C and I'm stumped to be honest, I can't see any reason why you can't reply. I'll add it to the list to talk to Stu about

Just checked something else as well and the thread is shown as open and users can reply so it's something else!

P

CK & AK
10-10-2008, 09:23 AM
Ta Ped - I wanted to lob in a couple of comments about Kato's last month, but was also stumped then :(

giler
10-10-2008, 09:30 AM
Great description Crust! Having ridden the ridgeway on various enduro bikes, I can't imagine doing it on the monster!
When I think about changing to something else (been reading PB too much lately and fancy
90's jap gsxr, yzf or ZXR), it's words like this that remind me what I have.
Put on the open face and goggles and ride to work today - now it feels like Friday!

Pedro
10-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Ta Ped - I wanted to lob in a couple of comments about Kato's last month, but was also stumped then :(

I know what it is now, I'll try and get it sorted

crust
10-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Great description Crust! Having ridden the ridgeway on various enduro bikes, I can't imagine doing it on the monster!
When I think about changing to something else (been reading PB too much lately and fancy
90's jap gsxr, yzf or ZXR), it's words like this that remind me what I have.
Put on the open face and goggles and ride to work today - now it feels like Friday!

It was a hot day mid week in the summer, been dry for a while, an enduro teamate was visiting on his guzzi so we went for a wander.

Didn't fare too well over jumps, but great fun, done a few trails on it and if you can avoid mud then they're quite capable.

I've got the best of both worlds, Monster and a GSXR1000

CK dont know why its so clean, must have been the rain on the way to Rimini.

The picture was taken waiting to go through the Mont Blanc tunnel on the way back from World Ducati Week, last year.

:)crust