PDA

View Full Version : Finally got myself sorted!

Catspoon
09-10-2008, 02:36 PM
Well, finally going to pick up my first Monster after weeks of dithering and not putting some hard-earned down on several nice - and in the case of Daryl's Senna example very nice - Monsters. At long last a lovely red 750 will sitting on my drive on Saturday, and joining my still-being-rebuilt 750 Super Sport in a nice warm dry garage later that night after a good blast round Shropshire.

And I have to say, I cannot wait! :banana:

scrapps
09-10-2008, 03:19 PM
sounds good
enjoy the monnie and hope you get the ss sorted soon (love taking my 750ss to trackdays)

squiffything
09-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Well done that man and welcome to the monster fold.

It's good to see a new member bring a little culture to the forum (see avitar) or is that just a photoshop effected piccie of your missus taken at the last toga party you attended :)

Catspoon
09-10-2008, 03:42 PM
Cheers!

Bit ironic that my avi should make me look cultured as that's probably the last word my other half would use to describe me! Anyway, the pic is in fact a digital image created by the incredibly talented Melanie Delon. The woman in the pic actually reminds me of my very first love - I just sort of sighed and went a bit mushy when I saw it so I thought I'd put it on here! :D

If anyone wants to see her work then please go here to discover how very clever she is.

http://www.melaniedelon.com/

Catspoon
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
Well, fetched her in the back of a Transit this morning, sun shining and a big grin on my face. By the time I got back home the rain was just starting to fall. Darn it.

As it would be my first time on a Monster I decided to not risk wobbling round on greasy local roads, so hopefully tomorrow will be nice and dry - and being a Sunday it should be pretty quiet round here anyway.

But I can never keep my hands off a new bit of machinery for long and this one is no exception. Taking it nice and steady I decided the pillion seat cover was a bit scratched, so off it came for a wet n' dry, rub back and polish. Now it's gorgeous - the tank's next!

So here's a quick piccy of her in the back of my garage waiting to rumble!

Albie
11-10-2008, 08:37 PM
welcome from me and I must say a tidy example and very shiny. Mines a kwak if you can ge one over here .:D

Blah blah
11-10-2008, 09:38 PM
Hello, and welcome from Stafford... not that far away if you wanna go for a blat