PDA

View Full Version : A BIG thanks to you all, from Paul!

BluprintZ
07-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Hello One & All.
As the title says i am speechless and for those that know me that’s almost an impossibility!!.........really a "Thank You" does not really do any of you guys & girls justice for all the text’s, emails & messages i have received while in hospital, it certainly kept me going.
My biggest thanks goes to Vix, the girl has been a devoted brick (as my ma says).
When she found out i had suffered a seizure, she stopped sunning her bits in Barbados, left her clients and flew straight back home, wot a top burd and top clients for understanding.
Vix has sorted everything out and kept everyone informed as much as she can, whilst driving backwards & forwards to Wales and eventually staying with a lovely lady called Shirley in a B&B near the hospital.
The Nurses in the Trauma Ward where i spent my first 2 weeks (your only supposed to be in this ward a few days), they basically saved my life, made me laugh, made me cry and tormented me in a nice way - i couldn’t think of a better place to be.
I have left hospital with an addiction though, morphine - No , painkillers- No ...Bed Baths - Oh yes please,i loved them.
Sorry for upsetting mum, dad, sis, AK, CK it must be horrible to see a member of your family in such a state and i apologies for putting you all through that but with all your love and devotion, it pulled me though to be the same annoying wind-up merchant son-in-law & little bruv i always was.
Two guys who before my accident i never knew, please give a round of applause to George & Dave (from Monster Club UK), my life is a lot richer knowing these two guys, they were amazing, exceptional and funny (which feckin’ hurt).
I will always remember the three of us tops up, playing the scar game (i was holding my joker back, my chest drain), i was losing badly to a close tie with George and Dave, then my nurse walked in, looked, tutted and walked out…..Priceless!
I owe you guys a lot, any time you need a favour returned or down this neck of the woods, both of you will always have a place to stay, the family would love to see you again.
Jon & Claire, thanks for letting Vix & Rose stay at Cassa Freak and for visiting me a couple of times, you guys crack me up and i swapped the jammy dodgers for extra morphine, nice!
To all those i haven’t mentioned, or i missed your calls whilst in hospital, or didn’t text back, i sincerely say a zillion thanks...but have you ever been on morphine?.......geez, i didn’t know me ass from me elbow.
An old guy once said to me, you measure a person by his friends not by his bank balance, well all i can say is i must have won the lottery, because i am lucky to have great friends such as you guys & gals.

Kind Regards,
Broken Bones. x

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t336/BluprintZmusic/KRRT%20Files/paul1.jpg

Albie
07-10-2008, 03:52 PM
Glad your doing well mate and glad to see a photo to prove it. Times like this when friends and family stick close together for a loved one. Having been there in last 2months with similar circumstances with my brother who incidently is doing fine but needs a walking stick at the moment.
Hope the recovery go well Bones and bump into you again sometime soon.

Thanking the NHS for all the hard work and endless problems they have to put up with. They saved my brothers LIFE.