PDA

View Full Version : HM with a difference

squiffything
06-10-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm not sure if any of you guys head over to the ducati ms site but this little beauty has been posted up by loudbike. I'm not sure about the front nose change (I like my HM's beak) but the rest looks pretty lovely. Starting to look almost Monsterish :)

What say you?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/squiffything/1mbside.jpg

Pedro
06-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Front end looks way better, should have left the back end alone

Snips
06-10-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm not sure if any of you guys head over to the ducati ms site but this little beauty has been posted up by loudbike. I'm not sure about the front nose change (I like my HM's beak) but the rest looks pretty lovely. Starting to look almost Monsterish :)

What say you?

I agree that it's beginning to look Monsterish, but without the same level of success. The reason it's attractive to you, is that it's more like a Monster - your true desire.

I much prefer the original Hyper, over this, but not over a proper Monster (and yes, that includes the 696 ;) )

btw, Glad to see the therapy sessions are working, and you're prepared to acknowledge that beak. Good work.

walpole68
06-10-2008, 09:05 AM
I like that.Think the Hypers one high level pipe would have looked better as gives a cleaner look to the rear wheel.

fatbloke
06-10-2008, 05:28 PM
bloody awful in my opinion

dunlop0_1
06-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Wrrooooooooong colour. Like it though.

Albie
06-10-2008, 06:16 PM
I much prefer the original. The exhausts are s2/4r and were designed for them. Seat looks naff and a bit Jap. Looks heavy and bulky. 2 out of 10

JMo
06-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Front end looks way better, should have left the back end alone

You think? I'd say the other way round - the one thing I don't like about the standard Hypermotard is the chav rear spoiler/grab bar behind the rear seat pad... at least this conversion does something about that...

And I agree with others about the beak - the original nose is one of the nicest parts of the hyper' (infact I'd stick one on a 696 - now that would be cool x), and the twin exhausts on this bike look clumsy as others say...

xxx

Now this is more like it:

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr289/JMoandpiglet/USA%202008/WMK_PikesPeak.jpg