PDA

View Full Version : Post Belgium Tinkering

Stuart42
29-09-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi all

well after our jaunt to foreign shores the Monster needed a little attention.

Turns out my battery had died so new one has been purchased and after several 'Do you know your exhausts aren't straight' comments I've sorted those so they are all now swivelled straight, looks a lot better for it.

Was pleased how good the bike looked in the picture from MOB but having walked passed every possible modification known to man on show, I'm looking forward to 'tarting' her up over the winter and now my SS/SL bodywork is back from painters will hopefully be running a 'rebuild' thread soon.

Cheers
Stuart

ladybird
29-09-2008, 09:27 AM
cool :) i just about got footage of you being bump started out of the petrol station on the way home too ;) after the 8 mins of me gaffa taping up my tomtom holder (and the 9 minutes or so of black where the camera wasn't connected)

Stuart42
29-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Well thanks to Albie for providing the necccasary to get me going again.

Did you get the faces of annoyed car drivers as we tried to bump it into oncoming traffic?

So much for Invading and Conquering since 1368, they still insist on driving on the wrong side.

Cheers
Stuart

Albie
29-09-2008, 03:38 PM
Well thanks to Albie for providing the necccasary to get me going again.

Did you get the faces of annoyed car drivers as we tried to bump it into oncoming traffic?

So much for Invading and Conquering since 1368, they still insist on driving on the wrong side.

Cheers
Stuart
I always try to avoid bump starting as usually need a puff of asthma pump after a few in my past. Thank god it started ok.

Glad you got the cans sorted as I was one who commented in a constructive way I must add :mand: Its just annoying following you as one was seriously twisted. But as I pointed out my expensive Termis aren't perfect for sure.

Look forward to your project pics.

Grumpy
29-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Bump starting your bike at the B&B was a great way to warm up for the journey home!!
Look forward to the rebuild.

Stuart42
30-09-2008, 06:29 AM
Bump starting your bike at the B&B was a great way to warm up for the journey home!!
Look forward to the rebuild.

See early morning exercise can be fun

Cheers
Stuart