PDA

View Full Version : Could we have a better Gallery

Albie
19-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Just a thought. I know its been brought up before but as we seem to be evolving I wondered if its possible.

Thanks

Pedro
19-09-2008, 01:55 PM
What I might do about this is open a photobucket account for the UKMOC to save server space etc.

Leave it with me

singletrack
19-09-2008, 02:01 PM
speaking of the gallery - I can't find it at all any more.
Where has it gone?

Albie
19-09-2008, 02:04 PM
What I might do about this is open a photobucket account for the UKMOC to save server space etc.

Leave it with me

Thanks Ped

speaking of the gallery - I can't find it at all any more.
Where has it gone?

I asked this Yesterday as I couldn't seem to find it.??????????

BluprintZ
19-09-2008, 05:11 PM
I did send Ped a PM about putting pics up in the gallery but didn't get a reply!!
I also put up a post asking if anyone could help with the same subject, Slob answered but i still couldn't suss out where to load them.
Ah well, maybe it will be more user friendly this time, a photobucket account would probably be a good move.

Pedro
19-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Access to gallery is being sorted

Bluprintz - don't recall your pm but the reason you can't see the upload on the gallery (when it reappears) is that you're a registered user and that limits access - I'll change that for you

Ped

Chris & Nean
19-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Iv never seen one?

BluprintZ
19-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Access to gallery is being sorted
Bluprintz - don't recall your pm but the reason you can't see the upload on the gallery (when it reappears) is that you're a registered user and that limits access - I'll change that for you
Ped

Cheers Ped, sorry about that mate.
I just wanted to upload the pics from the Anglesey races last weekend.
No probs.

Pedro
19-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Spoke to Devstars today about the gallery and we're just having a think about how best to do it

Bueller77
30-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Any news on the gallery? I can't seem to be able to upload any pictures?

BluprintZ
30-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Any news on the gallery? I can't seem to be able to upload any pictures?

If you want to post your pics, you can open a photobucket account and just copy`n paste the code into a post.
Use the [IMG] option if you want the actual pic to show on this page, or just the address of the pic that will hyperlink to your account, then people can click on the link and the pic will open in another window.
You can do it this way until they sort out the gallery.
Sorry if you already know how to do it, some don't.

TTFN,

George.

madhatter
30-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Spoke to Devstars today about the gallery and we're just having a think about how best to do it

the "ducatimonster.org" gallery has always seemed pretty good to me, could we do something similar, where you can glance through a page of small thumbnails and then open up into a seperate window with a larger photograph?

I realise this means I may need to buy "photoshop" to airbrush out all my wrinkles and shrek-like features, but at least it would give us bigger and better photos of our bikes!

BluprintZ
30-09-2008, 05:33 PM
I realise this means I may need to buy "photoshop" to airbrush out all my wrinkles and shrek-like features, but at least it would give us bigger and better photos of our bikes!

Steve, are you using a PC or a Mac?
I can send you photoshop ; )