PDA

View Full Version : Belgium Trippers

Albie
19-09-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi guys and girls just in case you may need a euro badge GB I have made some small laminated ones you can stick on your plate if you want. They have self adhesive foam sticky so I will bring them if you want one.

Thats all. Bye for now back to packing and relaxing.

rollo22
19-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Count me in for one please Albie

Albie
19-09-2008, 11:48 AM
Ive got 16.

squiffything
19-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Ive got 16.

Do you not think that thats a little overkill Aldie it's gonna ruin that paintwork of yours getting them all off :biggrin:

scrapps
19-09-2008, 12:51 PM
Yes please albie,one less thing for me to sort later.(1 down 37 jobs still to sort):thumbsup:
looking forward to that first beer in belgium:drunk:

Albie
19-09-2008, 01:11 PM
Do you not think that thats a little overkill Aldie it's gonna ruin that paintwork of yours getting them all off :biggrin:

Tart !!!!!!!!!

Who's Aldie btw isn't that a supermarket.

Oh Scrapps dont forget my shirt else I will be sad. Im sad anyhow but hey !!!!!;)

scrapps
19-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Tart !!!!!!!!!

Oh Scrapps dont forget my shirt else I will be sad. Im sad anyhow but hey !!!!!;)

You said it ! aldi:chuckle: I have your shirt It will be even more scrunched up after a get it to you as I only have one small tailpack and lots to pack:worried:

Albie
19-09-2008, 02:46 PM
You said it ! aldi:chuckle: I have your shirt It will be even more scrunched up after a get it to you as I only have one small tailpack and lots to pack:worried:
You best roll it up and stuff it in your jacket. :mand:

Aldi :chuckle::chuckle:

squiffything
19-09-2008, 03:28 PM
Tart !!!!!!!!!

:) Sorry I got a bit confused I thought you had started selling stuff real cheap like.

You lot have a great weekend and get loads of pics taken. Wish the weekender Belgium Boys and girls all the best and get that record in the black book.

Snips
19-09-2008, 08:51 PM
Bon voyage to all Belgium trippers!

Capo
19-09-2008, 10:59 PM
Paintwork?? He is gonna stick them on his shirt :biggrin:

gary tompkins
20-09-2008, 05:28 AM
Hi guys and girls just in case you may need a euro badge GB I have made some small laminated ones you can stick on your plate if you want. They have self adhesive foam sticky so I will bring them if you want one.

Thats all. Bye for now back to packing and relaxing.

Already made mine bluepeter stylee

See you at the M2 services in a hour :spin: