PDA

View Full Version : Bikes clean. Now for the important stuff

Albie
16-09-2008, 05:14 PM
Well I just cleaned the bike a bit. Sprayed the chain and a check of lubes and checked a few bolts. So as far as Im concerned shes ready. Now it the important bits.
Money
Passport Y
NHS ard thingy Y
Credit card Y
Padlock Chain Y
Disc Lock Y
High Viz Y
Camera and cards Y
Spare Batterys Y
Allen Keys ? is gadget taking tools
Insurance documents Y
Driving Licence
Phone and charger
Sat nav and important notes of places going to
Clothes

Has any body got a decent video camera. I bought a memorycard one in Tenerife and TBH its a bit naff. I thought video of sunday would be better along with Pics. I could do or PD could do a Paranoid production maybe :mand::idea:

ladybird
16-09-2008, 06:14 PM
i've got a couple of cameras packed and have a sony that takes the little tapes that can be packed (my video skills are rubbish though) and i think the focus is off the lens bit seems to slide up and down inside the case if you tilt it too much :s

marchesini
16-09-2008, 08:23 PM
Well I just cleaned the bike a bit. Sprayed the chain and a check of lubes and checked a few bolts. So as far as Im concerned shes ready. Now it the important bits.
Money
Passport Y
NHS ard thingy Y
Credit card Y
Padlock Chain Y
Disc Lock Y
High Viz Y
Camera and cards Y
Spare Batterys Y
Allen Keys ? is gadget taking tools
Insurance documents Y
Driving Licence
Phone and charger
Sat nav and important notes of places going to
Clothes

Are you going away somewhere? You kept that quiet.

Albie
16-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Are you bringing that bike over then for the rest of europe to see. We tried to keep is hush but someone blagged :tgoe:

marchesini
16-09-2008, 09:21 PM
I'm writing this from a hotel room in Helsinki, back tomorrow evening. Then away next Monday to Austria for another client. In between, I have my child's 2nd birthday party to organise.

More importantly though, it's still on a SORN, stuck in a garage with no MOT or tax. I haven't had any time to take it anywhere. For all I know, someone could have replaced it with a Honda C90 and I would be none the wiser as it's permanently under a cover and locked in the garage.

Would have enjoyed a couple of days on a mini break - could really do with one.

CK & AK
16-09-2008, 09:31 PM
For all I know, someone could have replaced it with a Honda C90 and I would be none the wiser as it's permanently under a cover and locked in the garage.

cheek! :rolleyes::nash: its been replaced with a Puch Maxi - ok???!!:p

C :kiss: