PDA

View Full Version : Short notice meet?

LoughtonLion
12-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi all. I know this is short notice, but if the weather's ok I'm planning on a jaunt out tomorrow morning (Saturday 13 Sept). Does anyone want to join me? I live near Epping Forest, so could meet at High Beach, then head out to Finchingfield or up to the Silver Ball near Royston.

Thinking of a 9:30 start, so if anyone wants to come along post below. Be back to Epping before lunch.

Steve

LoughtonLion
16-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Maybe this weekend then? Anyone about Saturday 20th?

Steve

squiffything
17-09-2008, 08:04 AM
Have a look here and come and join us http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=29518

Headhunter
17-09-2008, 05:58 PM
Is a bummer fella re timing. Hopefully a load will still be able to make it.

Fantastic weather predicted guys!

Diego
17-09-2008, 07:04 PM
Maybe this weekend then? Anyone about Saturday 20th?

Steve

Ello Steve,

Would have liked an Essex blast out but the monster was knocked over whilst parked overnight hence its not in the best of shapes. Nothing serious apart from the usual damage associated this kinda thing. Annoying to say the least. Oh well, as a certain Headhunter suggested perhaps a good excuse to go rizoma and bout time 2 to fit the R&G bungs I bought two weeks ago!!!

Perhaps a Saturday in October?

LoughtonLion
17-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Am planning on meeting up with the Ducatisti crowd in Newmarket on Saturday. If anyone wants to join me on the way out of London, I could meet at High Beach or Harlow M11 roundabout (McDonalds) around 9 - 9.30.

Be nice to meet up in Oct too if the weather holds.
Steve

squiffything
18-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Good lad Steve Have you got the meet point sorted? As you come into Newmarket go straight up the High Street till you get to the clock tower straight over the mini roundabout and the BP garage is about 50 yards up on your left. See you at around 10.30