PDA

View Full Version : TWO Magazine

NattyBoy
05-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Dont know if any of you have checked out TWO Magazine this month (october edition - never did work out how that works ??!) but what a fantastic read.

Its been a good while since I bought a bike mag as most of them just recycle the same old same old.

But I am only a quarter into this and the quality of writing, photography and banter is top notch.

Articles that interested me most were the legal fuss around the possibility of trackdays coming to an end, desmosedici vs NR750 test and the KR1S v RGV250 test (I had a factory pepsi RGV 250 - god I miss 55hp in a 128kg chassis!).

Doohan article was quality. I particularly like the way he's 'kicking back' and just running his business - only a company leasing corporate jets and trading in helicopters - nowt special like - lol !!!

Flash buggers has a eurocopter and mangusta attack helicpter to ponce about in at the moment !

So dont be a tight arse and stand reading it in WH Smiths (erm..hang on - I usually do that !) get a copy later, lock yourself in the broom cupboard with a crate of bud and enjoy !

Nat

Blind Alan
05-09-2008, 02:12 PM
, lock yourself in the broom cupboard with a crate of bud and enjoy !

Nat

Sorry nat, but there is nothing enjoyable about bud. :thumbsdown:

NattyBoy
05-09-2008, 02:14 PM
Skona it is then...lol !

I was going to say Corona (my fave!) - but thought I might have been accused of being a nonce !!!

Blind Alan
05-09-2008, 02:16 PM
:drunk:............

Pedro
05-09-2008, 02:34 PM
Skona it is then...lol !

I was going to say Corona (my fave!) - but thought I might have been accused of being a nonce !!!

Nonce!

If you have a scan through you'll see that Jamie Witham has a 696 as a long termer, so I've emailed him t see if he wants to meet the UKMOC rabble!

Plum
05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Nonce!

If you have a scan through you'll see that Jamie Witham has a 696 as a long termer, so I've emailed him t see if he wants to meet the UKMOC rabble!

At least Natty drinks Ped.....i seem to remember coming over to the weekender, all because you helped me all through the probs i was having with the bike before i left....then i get there and offer to buy you a drink or 4, and u refuse like a big girls blouse!! I bet if it had been a pie it would have been a different story

Never mind though Boozy Bob took your place, and i am drank with him and Mrs Bob until we got kicked out.....and i lived to tell the tale...thats drinking.......that said it was the worst hangover i have ever had in my life, for which i still hold him repsonsible

Now, on a serious note. Natty. My mate is an RGV fanatic. Has owned about half a dozen, still has three in his garage, one of which is completly drained and covered. Its immacualte, his 'tatty' one is also a great example. Still a good looking bike all these years on, but so hard to find one in any nick.

Made me sad now to think i dumped my RG Gamma

neilbaldry
05-09-2008, 03:39 PM
At least Natty drinks Ped

I hope Ped knows he gets drunk by Nat!?!

NattyBoy
05-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Wheres shandy with his WDW pics when you need him - lol !!!

Biggest fat ponce of a drinker I've ever had the displeasure of spending time with - ha ha !!

Plum
05-09-2008, 04:01 PM

Biggest fat ponce of a drinker I've ever had the displeasure of spending time with - ha ha !!

Oh c'mon Natty....thats abit of an insult..........to big fat poncey drinkers

Bet he would have you hands down in a pie eating competition

giler
05-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh c'mon Natty....thats abit of an insult..........to big fat poncey drinkers

I resemble that remark!!

NattyBoy
05-09-2008, 08:01 PM
At least Natty drinks Ped.....i seem to remember coming over to the weekender, all because you helped me all through the probs i was having with the bike before i left....then i get there and offer to buy you a drink or 4, and u refuse like a big girls blouse!! I bet if it had been a pie it would have been a different story

Never mind though Boozy Bob took your place, and i am drank with him and Mrs Bob until we got kicked out.....and i lived to tell the tale...thats drinking.......that said it was the worst hangover i have ever had in my life, for which i still hold him repsonsible

Now, on a serious note. Natty. My mate is an RGV fanatic. Has owned about half a dozen, still has three in his garage, one of which is completly drained and covered. Its immacualte, his 'tatty' one is also a great example. Still a good looking bike all these years on, but so hard to find one in any nick.

Made me sad now to think i dumped my RG Gamma

Id love to see some pics of those RGVs plum. I dont think it will be long before I buy a Honda NS400R or RGV - i've got a real itch ! (but its an investment darling - lol!!)

Anyway - look what ive found...proper 1980's kevin fanatic I was !!! Check out those white diadora boots....whos yer daddy ?? lol ! God I loved that bike :>(

http://nattyboy.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album03&id=RGV

neilbaldry
05-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Nat, that pic is awesome in a cool retro kinda way!

I'll dig out a pic of my old RGV this weekend.

Plum
06-09-2008, 11:52 AM
Id love to see some pics of those RGVs plum. I dont think it will be long before I buy a Honda NS400R or RGV - i've got a real itch ! (but its an investment darling - lol!!)

Anyway - look what ive found...proper 1980's kevin fanatic I was !!! Check out those white diadora boots....whos yer daddy ?? lol ! God I loved that bike :>(

I am actually going to see my bud this afternoon, so i shall ask him for some piccies. Meeting at a beer fest (something Ped would know nothing about) so will buy him a pint from you for the pics

I am begining to think this has become more of a Ped bashing topic than one abt 2 Wheels mag

Bodybag
06-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Jeez NattyBoy!! I can see where the Power Rangers got their inspiration from!!

Mand
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM

O H M Y L O R D !
:chuckle: :chuckle:

scrumpster
06-09-2008, 06:17 PM
I'm a subscriber!

Shandy
07-09-2008, 04:16 PM

Photographic evidence as requested. Sorry for the delay, been on holiday but normal service has now resumed..........lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/WDW%202007/IMG_0191.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/ducatimonsterdog/WDW%202007/IMG_0190.jpg

As always its my pleasure to be of service to the club..........ha ha!!

Shandy

NattyBoy
07-09-2008, 05:54 PM
thats my boy - lol !

giler
07-09-2008, 06:12 PM

Not that you were ever a poser!!