PDA

View Full Version : Monster envy/admiration......

Lucati
02-09-2008, 09:29 AM
I had a bloke in Starbucks come up to me yesterday and ask if the beautiful Monster outside was mine and then he went on to tell me how envious he was...... Then this morning sitting in traffic at the lights and a copper in his patrol car wound down the window (I thought I was in for a bollocking!) and he wanted to know all about the bike, was I happy with it? etc and then told me he was going to book a test ride on one at the weekend.

If only it was lady coppers and baristas that were impressed!!!!

alreadyinuse
02-09-2008, 10:58 AM
It got you chatted up just dont tell anyone it it was a bloke.

oops too late ;)

Albie
02-09-2008, 05:24 PM
I pulled up into services twice this week and one truck driver wanted to chat about my bike. Next time I just stepped off of it and an old fella just said " absolutely beautiful." I said thanks and he said after a second stare " absolutely". I went in to pay for fuel and as I came out I saw what he meant. It looked stunning in the strange light. I had never seen it in that sort of light. It was dim but floodlit in places and the tank had the shadows in the pink and the white and green were superb. Against the orange /red frame I saw why he said it. Chuffed me to bits.

Lucati
02-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Are you sure he was talking about the bike!http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

I pulled up into services twice this week and one truck driver wanted to chat about my bike. Next time I just stepped off of it and an old fella just said " absolutely beautiful." I said thanks and he said after a second stare " absolutely". I went in to pay for fuel and as I came out I saw what he meant. It looked stunning in the strange light. I had never seen it in that sort of light. It was dim but floodlit in places and the tank had the shadows in the pink and the white and green were superb. Against the orange /red frame I saw why he said it. Chuffed me to bits.

Albie
02-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Yes cos I'm an ugly fecker LOL. Dont start on me its too early :cry::cry:

My bike is far better looking than me
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l209/albies4/HouseNerlyfinished001.jpg

Lucati
02-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Sure is pretty!

w108rna
03-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Petrol Stations have a brilliant way of making a car/bike look totally different under their white lights.