PDA

View Full Version : 54 Reg Multistrada 1000

Trent
01-09-2008, 03:47 PM
Hi,

I've got a 54 reg black Multistrada 1000ds for sale.

It was a Cat D write off when I got it - there wasn't much wrong with it and all the damage was cosmetic.
The main reason for writing it off was a small scrape on the tank - I think the tank retails for £1500 so they said sod it.

It's in pretty good condition - it has a couple of scratches (where I dropped a roof tile on it while rebuilding the garage :eek:) but doesn't appear to have the flakey engine syndrome (yet)

It's got a carbon hugger, and some Acerbis hand guards, but other than that is pretty std. (I have a rear carrier tray thingy for it and a couple of spare air filters)

I have all the Keys (Red & key card inc) and books etc that came with it from new.

I put a new set of clocks on it (The original ones weren't on the bike when I bought it, but the previous owner said they were there when it left him...) so it has about 400 miles on it now (I estimate by looking at the condition of it that it's done around 7000 miles)

I don't really like the riding position of it so haven't used it - I now have a KTM 950 Super Enduro and it's everything I hoped the Multi was going to be. (I've done 4000 miles on the KTM in 6 weeks!)

There's some photos of it here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/JacquiandTrent/TheDucatiS

Email Me (Trent_Whitta@Yahoo.com) me if you're interested or want more photos and / or want to take a look - I was thinking that £2600 was a fair price given it's history.

We're near Catford in SE London.

Cheers
Trent

PhilLew
02-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Hope the 'small scrape' wasn't as bad as the Monsters before pic!!! LOL