PDA

View Full Version : Manchester to Corfu via the Real Theatre of Dreams - Bologna

STIVH
26-08-2008, 08:23 PM
I know it's not on a Monster but The Paso, the Missus and me are off to Corfu in July 2009.

I am now looking early at the route and planning the trip so my question is any guidance on timescales, cheapest routes and places to stay.

I am also looking for Italian service points on the way just in case I have any problems that may need tweaking as parts are not that easy to get hold of.

My journey from the foot of Italy to Corfu is sorted as is my regular Hotel Accomodation.

Any ideas people? we are visiting the Factory and Museum on the outgoing route and coming back direct via the shortest.

In anticipation many thanks.

dlloyduk
26-08-2008, 09:56 PM
Are you hoping to tie in with WDW if they ever release a date? Fancy it myself only from Bologna to Spain. Not sure if I could cope on the Monster though.

STIVH
26-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Not thought of that as of yet although we are giving ourselves a three week period for the trip (2 in Corfu, Greece) and it will most likely be early July as our Hotel will be empty and the pool all ours if Spyros fills it in time?

We are also happy to travel with anyone if the timing and travel speed is alright.