PDA

View Full Version : Blata mini moto paint scheme - Bayliss 08WSBK, Stoner 08MotoGP or BS#7 RG500

wooley_t
24-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Ive just bought a Blata mino moto for my nephew to start him racing early and need to get the project up and running by getting it painted and stickered up. (Well he's only 2 1/2 and a 2 wheeled pertol head already!!!).

The dilema is......He is a fan of Troy 'GOD no2' Bayliss (who we are going to see in his farewell race at donington in sept), Casey 'Cry Baby' Stoner ( who we saw at donington, never seen a 2 1/2 year old get so excited at the sound of a ducati!!!) and Barry 'God no1' Sheene.

I'm in a toss up between Bayliss and Sheene as i think Stoner this year, has been a bit of a wuss & a mard arse and cant hack pressure being put on him by Rossi even though he has the faster bike. This has put me off but i'd sell my internals for a Desmocedici RR!!!

......so what i'd like is an opinion.......Xerox 08 WSBK colours, Barry Sheene Suzuki RG500 (Duck included) or 08 MotoGP Stoner livery.......

Answers on a post card........i will show the finished article on the forum once finished....

gremlin
24-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Bayliss colours, definately no shadow of a doubt! Ducati God No 1. Stoner's acting like a spoilt brat and Bayliss did get going in BSB so there's a Brit link. Loved Sheene but has to be Ducati colours, sorry.

wooley_t
24-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Thats another to Bayliss......im liking it......a few more votes and it might be done for donington.........

Once foggy left the scene there was only one choice.....JHP coventy has his old GSE on show.......

Be sorely missed in WSBK.....

mad_turnips
24-08-2008, 10:58 PM
third hand in the air here for troy

wooley_t
24-08-2008, 11:03 PM
.........only had two votes so far but been convinced already...........Ducati red paint and lacquer will be ordered tuesday...........graphics drawn up/sourced too hopefully by the end of the week.............

Need it done forDonno WSBK, Troys farewell........................

Could really do with it being signed by the man himself..........

Watch this space...................

Will.