PDA

View Full Version : Help fitting termignoni high level cans

thedarkside
23-08-2008, 11:15 PM
Hi there I need some help I have just spent the afternoon trying to fit some high level termignoni exhaust Ducati 600 1999 monster. I don’t seem to be able to fit the mounting brackets. The exhausts are 2nd hand from a 900 monster. I have two alloy mounts however don’t seem to fit anywhere, anybody fitted these before or know where I could get some mounts to fit a 600 if they are different. Thanks for any help

DANNY WRIDE
23-08-2008, 11:32 PM
Hi there I need some help I have just spent the afternoon trying to fit some high level termignoni exhaust Ducati 600 1999 monster. I don’t seem to be able to fit the mounting brackets. The exhausts are 2nd hand from a 900 monster. I have two alloy mounts however don’t seem to fit anywhere, anybody fitted these before or know where I could get some mounts to fit a 600 if they are different. Thanks for any help

the brackets fit by the seat lock shud have a cut out if same as my 620 an the other bracket goes the other way

Capo
23-08-2008, 11:33 PM
The short bracket fits to the screws that hold the seat lock to the frame, on the right hand side inside the frame they are 5mm, the other one fits to the screws that pass through the seat catch cross rail securing the mudguard to the frame, you should have a couple of spacers that fit here.

alreadyinuse
24-08-2008, 12:25 AM
There should be collets too.
The big bracket attaches to the holes that hold the plastic thing on under the seat.
you need the 2 collet for this and the longer bolts. its tricky cos of the seat cable.

the small braket mounts to the seat lock bolts. if your 600 is mlike mine you need to bend the seat release lever out of the way

do you have the spacers and longer bolts for the footpegs?