PDA

View Full Version : Police Abuse

Capo
20-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Saw this on the news tonight

http://www.granthamjournal.co.uk/latest-south-west-news/Police-arrest-man-for-taking.4409069.jp

Do not question our authority, we are supreme.

This man now has a criminal record and is on the DNA data base.
and the Police 'officer' still has his job.

What is happening to our country.

Nickj
20-08-2008, 10:38 PM
The majority of the population just aren't as smart as they ought to be, trust 'authority' far more than it deserves, are gullible and are allowed to vote.

baaaaaa baaaaaaa baaaaaaa

Seb_uk
21-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Sometimes I wonder what this country's coming to.......

gremlin
21-08-2008, 05:13 PM
one of Clives Vmax buddies was arrested at the Bulldog for having a penknife, got arrested, strip searched and locked up for six hours. Got released with no charge. Apparantly quite a few people were searched on the way in and he was unlucky. He's the mildest guy you could ever meet, certainly not a "typical" biker, he was mortified. Pity they don't use the same tactics on the streets of London, perhaps a few kids would still be alive today. I always have a penknife in my handbag it has scissors and a nail file and screw drivers on it, I don't know if it's illegal now! How do you stand with Leatherman multis?

ladybird
21-08-2008, 05:47 PM
dunno, but i regularly traverse at high speed through the tube staions with cables hanging out of rucksacks, a leatherman in one pocket and swiss multitool in the other...and never once been stopped

(probably didn't like his vmax ;) )