PDA

View Full Version : What's all this about Belgium then?

marchesini
13-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry, I can't be arsed to read through all the threads on Belgium so wondered if some kind soul would enlighten me of the options.

Is there just one trip that is to the Belgium Monster Day. The majority have booked the tunnel and are staying for a couple of days - have I got that right? Wouldn't mind a few days out on my bike - never been abroad before.

Cheers kind people.

Simon

Stuart42
13-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi Simon

most of us are going out on the 9.20 train., I think on 20th and coming back Monday in the afternoon, so two nights away.

I've booked one lot of accom , which is now full, but there are still others booking, try the thread about accom as that gives details.

Hope this helps and you can make it.

Cheers
Stuart

J.P
13-08-2008, 05:24 PM
The Belgian Monster Day is held on the Sunday and runs from about 10.00am to 4pm.
For the people that are going over on the Saturday morning (9.20 Chunnel is about 12 of us going). take a leisurely ride over to the town in Belgium and a big dinner on the Saturday night with some of the M.O.B.

There are a couple returning late on the Sunday night chunnel (myself included)

marchesini
13-08-2008, 05:48 PM
So just one trip then, two nights away and getting there on the tunnel.

Sounds great. Who's going then and in which thread do I find the list?

Thanks for the 'quick-guide' to Belgium.

Albie
13-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Be good to see you there Simon. They will love your bike over there. Put it like this. If you cant go I would pinch yours and take it there. LOL

marchesini
13-08-2008, 10:15 PM
If you cant go I would pinch yours and take it there. LOL

Thanks for the kind offer, very civil of you. I have a think about and let you know .
Had a think and the computer says no ;)

Seriously though, I will try to come but I've a funny feeling I've got a Taekwondo Grading that weekend.

Bodybag
13-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Wouldn't mind a few days out on my bike - never been abroad before.

Have you got a Passport? ;)