PDA

View Full Version : S2R custom made de-cat pipe

damon
08-08-2008, 01:53 PM
As my beloved s2r has just been ridden off in to the sunset by its new owner i have a few bits up for sale, the first is my extremely well made and very good fitting de-cat pipe that i had custom made to fix the issues of existing versions on the market.

It firstly clears the oil filter so no need to keep removing it and secondly it hugs the underneath of the bike much tighter than others ive seen giving a nice neat appearance (and more ground clearance for you knee draggers out there.

Go on and unleash the beast :)

£125 + P&P or feel free to collect from jnc 25 of the M1, i'll even give it some more polishing for you.

Pics below

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/haim77/06082008063.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/haim77/DSC09713.jpg
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u148/haim77/DSC09712.jpg

coming soon from damons bargain bling bin

A ducati corse striped & performance decal'd red n white belly pan as per my avator
A power commander 3 usb with box and instructions
A set of carbon heel gaurds
A set of carbon exhaust heat sheilds
A set of Oberon bar end mirrors (although possibly sold to blah blah)

prices and more pics to follow

cheers

damon
09-08-2008, 08:46 PM
carbon heat sheilds and heel guards SOLD
Oberon mirrors SOLD
Pics to come for belly pan & powercommander

de-cat still available

cheers all

faulkss
09-08-2008, 09:52 PM
Does the bike need a retune after fitting these.

damon
10-08-2008, 04:43 AM
In an ideal world id say yes but you can run just a decat pipe and cored/slip on exhausts with no major problems without doing so immediatly as i did, it will just run slightly richer.
The powercommander 3 and airbox lid chop would be the next move from this as then all you do is ride over to a dyno station, hand them £120 and theyl custom map the fueling for you which will not only smooth out the power delivery and change your bike for the better but you'd no doubt end up with a few more bhp and better torque throughout the entire rev range.

I basically ran the decat, cored exhausts, airbox mod(free) and pc3 with a free downloaded map first for 6 months but then when i had the dyno run things got even better.

You'l without a doubt notice a much deeper pitch in the rumble coming through the exhausts.

faulkss
11-08-2008, 05:31 AM
can you pm the price for both the ECU and the Pipe please?

damon
11-08-2008, 08:24 AM
can you pm the price for both the ECU and the Pipe please?

pm on its way

gav
12-08-2008, 04:04 PM
If you still have the de-cat pipe I'm keen

damon
13-08-2008, 06:30 PM
Only the belly pan left, will post some pics with a price

cheers chaps

skidlids
18-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Only the belly pan left, will post some pics with a price

cheers chaps

I take that means the De-cat pipe has gone :(
AK & CK told me about it yesterday, was hoping it was still available, never mind, at least the Knight road racing team were a good source for some of the road going parts I required to get my S2R repaired :)

damon
18-08-2008, 12:21 PM
I take that means the De-cat pipe has gone :(
AK & CK told me about it yesterday, was hoping it was still available, never mind, at least the Knight road racing team were a good source for some of the road going parts I required to get my S2R repaired :)

fraid so, i have a belly pan left which ill post some pics of soon.

cheers

skidlids
20-08-2008, 07:05 AM
fraid so, i have a belly pan left which ill post some pics of soon.

cheers

CK was telling me about the De-cat pipe while I was buying her old bellypan off her, the one that had been on her Monster 1000, needs to be painted Orange with a black stripe to go on the S2R.

Bodybag
20-08-2008, 08:34 AM
What you riding now Damon?

damon
20-08-2008, 11:55 AM
Got an 848 last week, its simply awesome.
Pitty the weather has been crap since but its given me time to fit a hugger, bar ends and hopefully a new screen just as soon as i have time(and help) to take off every bloody fairing to do so.
Just waiting on a new carbon mudguard and a sargent seat, that'l do til i put some corsa 3s or rosso's on it.......no money left and in debt for a new ducati....but thats life.

Will post some pics of her later if anybodys interested.

I take it i can still be in the club? I promise to buy another monster just as soon as i get the sports bike out my system.

J.P
20-08-2008, 12:44 PM
I've heard it a sweet bike, hope you enjoy it.

Bodybag
20-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I take it i can still be in the club? I promise to buy another monster just as soon as i get the sports bike out my system.

I haven't had a Monster for a while but they still let me post here. :D

damon
20-08-2008, 06:34 PM
I haven't had a Monster for a while but they still let me post here. :D

then i shall do the same matey :)

Funkatronic
22-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Hi damon

im looking for a decat pipe for my 2006 s2r 800, have looked at all the off the shelf options but am not that happy with how they look

i know you have sold yours, but would you mind telling me who made it for you and what instructions did you give the makers to get it so much tidier than the marving and catd ones on spareshack which also seem to have jumpedd up in price recently)

thanks in advance

ali

Bodybag
22-11-2008, 05:50 PM
Speak to Mark at MHP (www.200mhp.co.uk) He builds exhausts and has some experience of Monsters as he's built some for the DD racers.

damon
22-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Wayne at JAC exhausts, there north nottingham(hucknall i believe)

The man is a master craftsman, he did my mate geemans too and he gets them so tight to the engine and perfect fitting.

Pm geeman and ask him how much he paid more recently.