yeah - you go & answer your messages burd! :p

C:D

ladybird
05-08-2008, 09:04 PM
doh! just found the friends bit too!!!!

good thing i don't work in IT.....

CK & AK
05-08-2008, 09:11 PM
ah, I've sent a few of those 'invites' out - either folks dont want to know:( or they havent found their 'friendship' bit in their user CP........

neilbaldry
05-08-2008, 09:14 PM
You bugger, you didnt invite me!!!!

Thats why im not too bothered with that bit of the site, as I think its a bit pointless really........

CK & AK
05-08-2008, 09:17 PM
You bugger, you didnt invite me!!!!

Thats why im not too bothered with that bit of the site, as I think its a bit pointless really........

you have a visitor message :D

neilbaldry
05-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Saddo?! Yeah, tis true. But I have a feeling its going to get like Myspace/Facebook at this rate - And I hate them!!

Nickj
05-08-2008, 10:26 PM
doh! just found the friends bit too!!!!

good thing i don't work in IT.....

LOL You'd do well there ;}

BluprintZ
05-08-2008, 10:43 PM
Saddo?! Yeah, tis true. But I have a feeling its going to get like Myspace/Facebook at this rate - And I hate them!!

I'm with you on the Facebook one Neil, i just don't get it...so i cancelled mine!
Myspace on the other hand, has made me quite a few squids from artists that have signed a publishing deal with my company, there's some rare talent on myspace, a publishers dream.

Anf
06-08-2008, 06:36 PM
the whole facebook thing is bugging the hell out of me at the moment.
my sister set up an account for me but in the time i've been on it all i seem to have done is play games (admittedly some of them have been fun),but i just don't get the point of the site really. There is little logic to how it is structured, you can click on one thing and end up somewhere totally unrelated to where you hoped to be! The only conclusion I have been able to make is that there is some weird need to show you have more friends that anyone you know, who probably knows everyone you know anyway!

if there is a point and anyone has any hints and tips for the most frustrating 'programme' i have ever encountered (not including trying to network microsoft products) please help

neilbaldry
06-08-2008, 07:18 PM
the whole facebook thing is bugging the hell out of me at the moment.

It bugged me to. No structure, and no real point to it. I mean, I couldnt customise my page, and people all the time clogging up my email inbox with silly little things.