PDA

View Full Version : Did she die?

Stafford
02-08-2008, 11:19 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7538482.stm

BluprintZ
02-08-2008, 11:27 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7538482.stm

Nah, they are just deciding wheather she warrants a state funeral, when she does drop.

gremlin
02-08-2008, 01:10 PM
I think it's out of order to be discussing it, if she was really ill and about to die then ok but to do it when she's still relatively spritely is a bit morbid to say the least.

alreadyinuse
02-08-2008, 01:19 PM
The Devil is dreading the moment Mrs T arrives in Hell.

How long will she be there before she closes down his furnaces?

;)

Stafford
02-08-2008, 02:35 PM
The Devil is dreading the moment Mrs T arrives in Hell.

How long will she be there before she closes down his furnaces?

;)

Close them down, no, she'll sell em' off and make a few bob for the Devil in the short term.
But after a few years of flogging everything (including the punters) he'll have to raise taxes.

alreadyinuse
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Close them down, no, she'll sell em' off and make a few bob for the Devil in the short term.
But after a few years of flogging everything (including the punters) he'll have to raise taxes.

yeah his gas bills will double in a year lol

dunlop0_1
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
I really dont give a s**t about a relic politician dead or alive especially when the current offender has told us to waste less food in order to save money. We will probably be paying for the said funeral which is a f**king insult considering the damage she did to the country in the 80's. Some people have short memories. Rant over time for medication.

Neil.

alreadyinuse
02-08-2008, 06:50 PM
the thought of another Tory goverment scares the **** out of me. They were ok if you lived in the south of England but the rest of the country barely survived.
Democracy sucks

gremlin
02-08-2008, 08:23 PM
We don't live in a democracy anymore! At least we had a lot more freedom when the Tories were in, nor did they sell off our power suppliers or muck up the banks and let them be sold abroad, or contemplate selling the London Stock exchange to foreigners. The only reason Labour lasted this long is because they've been spending Tory money now it's run out and it's all coming undone. (Light blue touch paper and retire!)

jerry
02-08-2008, 11:07 PM
The only good politician is a dead one.

Yorkie
02-08-2008, 11:28 PM
Your right a good dictator wins hands down! Or a country with no leader! (Oh no wait a min!!!!!!!)

Yorkie.

BluprintZ
02-08-2008, 11:41 PM
It don't matter who you vote for..., the government always gets in!

dlloyduk
03-08-2008, 07:34 AM
yeah his gas bills will double in a year lol

I,m sure there will be quite a few miners who could help her out with a bit heat!

PeterPoddy
03-08-2008, 08:42 PM
the thought of another Tory goverment scares the **** out of me. They were ok if you lived in the south of England but the rest of the country barely survived.
Democracy sucks

Sod off to Iran, Zimbabwe or somewhere like that then. I remember Labour screwing this county in the 70s. They inherited a stable economy this time and have managed to tax us to death and waste it all ever since.