PDA

View Full Version : Something I saw on MCN for you cheeky cockneys!

neilbaldry
26-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Troy Bayliss and Michel Fabrizio to ride Ducati's through London
By Liam Marsden

Events

24 July 2008 14:38

Xerox Ducati World Superbike riders Troy Bayliss and Michel Fabrizio will be bringing London traffic to a halt as they ride through the capital's streets on Ducati 1098 motorcycles.

The two factory riders will be riding down Carnaby Street at 6:30pm on Wednesday July 30. The pair are in London for the UK launch of the Ducati Puma range, which is currently not available in the UK.

The pair will make their way to the Puma store on Carnaby Street where the launch event will be taking place. Members of the public will be allowed in to the event, where they will be able to get autographs and pictures taken with the riders which will be printed out and given to the fans before the end of the night.

Troy Bayliss will draw the winner of Puma's prize draw, who will win two passes to the Brands Hatch WSB round.

The attendees at the event will be among some of the first people in the UK to see Puma's Ducati range of clothing.

Grumpy
27-07-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm taking the wife into london for her birthday on wed...I wonder if we can be in Carnaby St 'by accident' at 6ish!!!!

slob
27-07-2008, 11:43 AM
...will be bringing London traffic to a halt ... ...will be riding down Carnaby Street...

Carnaby Street is a pedestrian precinct.