PDA

View Full Version : left hand switch gear & adjustable levers

mediumdave
26-07-2008, 08:13 PM
anyone got a left hand switchgear for my m900? my indicator switch only works for right hand turns and I'm getting tired of only going around the block in a clockwise direction...has so far resisted all my attempts of bodgery fixery (WD 40 and contact cleaner, plus I can't get the bugg*r apart cos of nadged up screw heads! - ar*e

also, if anyone has, or knows of where to get, reasonably priced adjustable brake/clutch levers I'd be gratefull to hear from you...

thanks you lovely people...

oh dear, I've been drinking beer and I'm just about to have a butchers at ebay... well, there goes the gas bill money...

mediumdave

apduc
26-07-2008, 09:28 PM
His is billet and very nice what Buil Year is the Monster.Get good and cheap Lever .and save for damage.

mediumdave
27-07-2008, 06:39 PM
thanks for the reply, have seen your other posts re levers, are you a trader/supplier by any chance? no matter - how much then (for 1994 Monster M900)...

cheers

dave

crust
27-07-2008, 07:31 PM
the early 900 monsters use the same switchgear as a few Hondas

my XR400 has identical switch gear, I'm pretty sure that some CBR600s have the same switch gear.

I bought a set for £10.00 at an autojumble.

try a few breakeers or visit an auto jumble

:)crust

mediumdave
28-07-2008, 08:44 AM
crust,

thanks v much for the tip, I actually found half an hour spare last night (a rare thing with multiple children and a crumbling house to fix up) pulled the switch apart, lots of WD40, de-crudding and liberal dollop of copper grease and it's all good!!

will remember your tip though if it decides to really give up...

cheers

dave