PDA

View Full Version : Tasty Tacho

mediumdave
23-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Ladies and Gents

Following Gilps' link to Elliot Design [http://www.elliotdesign.co.uk/products/motorcycle.html], in reply to my post trying to find someone who might have a DP speedo/tacho, I emailed them and received details of this rather tasty tacho, with surround and support brackets.

Thought it might be of interest, certainly looks tidy, only problem (as mentioned by Elliot Design) is that the tacho will foul OEM headlight fairing…

Still, it might be just the thing for your Duck, the subject of tachos for older models seems to appear quite often on the forum…

Cheers

Medium Dave

giler
23-07-2008, 01:25 PM
That looks good, how much?

Gilps
23-07-2008, 03:37 PM
That looks good, how much?

£134 to you sir. That's for the basic tacho which what I used. They do others with shift lights etc.

giler
23-07-2008, 05:03 PM
£134 to you sir. That's for the basic tacho which what I used. They do others with shift lights etc.

Cheers Paul

mediumdave
23-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Brian from Elliot Design is having a rummage through his 'old stock' bin and will let me have list with prices (won't be until next week as he's away till tuesday), who knows what he'll find!! maybe a 1000DS motor knocking about in the back of their shop just itching to be bolted into my M900 frame (does anyone know if they fit by the way?)

cheers

dave