PDA

View Full Version : Thundersport GB and the Knight RR Team

Mr Cake
22-07-2008, 09:52 PM
Watching some of the coverage of the last race on Motors TV yesterday and was totally surprised when I saw Clint bringing it home to win by a fair margin. I only say surprised because I haven't watched any of it since Oulton Park, when you really had to look closely to find either Knight-rider (sorry :) ).

Congrats to CK and AK. They run a proffessional team and the bikes are always well turned out.

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Dave

CK & AK
23-07-2008, 07:26 AM
Cheers Mr Cake :D TV coverage has been good for most of the meetings - Brands had a good showing on & off too.

Clint took 4 out of 4 races Snetterton weekend, and Paul was into the top 10 in class in each race too (got his name mentioned by the commentator as Clints team mate in race 2 & was on leaderboard for a time too)
Clint is now leading the champ by a slender 6 points, so its going to be right to the wire for us this year - but we are happy that both bikes are in the top 10 in the championship right now as this is a completely new class and the bikes have had to have a lot of work done to them.

We are at Mallory this coming Sunday if anyone wants to pop along for the day, tho this being a 'tight' track Clint will be really up against it against the lighter more nimble SV's in the class. (I think Anglesey & Donington will prob be better tracks later in the year for us again - the Ducati's like the bigger tracks).

The Motors TV channel are showing Snetterton once more on Thursday (tomorrow) at 11.30pm on Sky 413 and Virgin 545

C:)

J.P
23-07-2008, 08:03 AM
A Moto GP team in the making !!
Well done guys.

BluprintZ
23-07-2008, 09:33 AM
And a most excellent website.
Well done to you all, see you at Trac Mon, Anglesey in September!

George.

CK & AK
23-07-2008, 11:54 AM

shucks - cheers for that :woot:

George.

Yep, we'll be there from the Thurs night (11th Sept) til the Sunday eve :D

CK & AK
09-09-2008, 05:11 PM

George.

George - just a reminder mate - give me a bell on my mobile so we can arrange to meet up to give you the ticket!