PDA

View Full Version : ECU re-Programm who is able in UK?

seby
21-07-2008, 01:52 PM
hi guys
who is able to convert a standard ECU in a DP ECU?

slob
21-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Can that be done? If it can I'd start by asking Neil Spalding at Sigma Performance.

seby
21-07-2008, 02:25 PM
yes Rob it can be done
some guys in italy do it,
but the problem is the cost of shipping (u need to send there n return here again)
so i prefer here in uk if possible..

slob
21-07-2008, 02:30 PM
www.sigmaperformance.com/

seby
21-07-2008, 02:41 PM
cheers Rob
i try to contact him

NattyBoy
21-07-2008, 02:48 PM
I think you will struggle to get the ECU re programmed over here seby..in any case you are much better with a power commander - the DP ECU just raises fuel everywhere and is quite crude in its design..ok for the track but lousy for the road (whenever I have bought a DP exhaust kit ive not bothered with fitting the DP ecu as the bike would run better with the standard one !)

seby
21-07-2008, 03:01 PM
I think you will struggle to get the ECU re programmed over here seby..in any case you are much better with a power commander - the DP ECU just raises fuel everywhere and is quite crude in its design..ok for the track but lousy for the road (whenever I have bought a DP exhaust kit ive not bothered with fitting the DP ecu as the bike would run better with the standard one !)

hi nattyboy
the problem with power commander III or rapid bike II is that they need to be set to the Dyno
so it became a lot expensive
it is good if u have to build a couple of maps to set up your bike for track days
but for what i need dp is enough
cheers
seby