PDA

View Full Version : Who makes stickers

Paranoid Dave
18-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Me again, I want (shirl wants) some stickers on her bike when its done, she saw some advertising in old race photo's for the shocks and brakes by 'GIRLING' and next year she will become mrs girling (yes that's my name). She wants a Mrs Girling sticker on the bike so I've tracked down the logo and photoshop'd a new version in detail but now i need to get it made in sticker form.
I also have a couple of others i want making.

Any ideas how or is anyone out there in the business?

Scotty
18-07-2008, 07:43 PM
there is someone on here doing that sort of thing I forget who it is though (annoying as I was going to ask for a blue stripe for swingarm after I've got that painted /coated)

slob
18-07-2008, 07:45 PM
Take a look at the people doing decals/vinyl stickers on eBay, drop one a message saying do you do custom etc. etc. that's how I got the ones for the tank of my red Monster done right.

I think he's just switched to another line of work Scotty.

Albie
18-07-2008, 08:05 PM
That would have been Neil AKA Dunlop-01 who kindly did my tank graphics and others. He has just moved jobs so unlikely to be able to now but you could pm him you never know he may have contacts.

alreadyinuse
18-07-2008, 11:05 PM
was that who made nonnies termignonnie stickers Albie?

Albie
18-07-2008, 11:06 PM
I believe so and squiffys terminaughti's

pegboy
18-07-2008, 11:09 PM
I know of two companies, the first are sign company that i used for work, they are not cheap but can copy anything on anything, they are JFK 020 8679 5428 speak to Marco Federico, send me a PM for more info or referal don't think you'll get a discount though, or another company through a mate they are doing my standard duke decals, I don't have their contact to hand but will post it tomorrow. Good Luck

gary tompkins
19-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I used this company for the stickers on the trike

http://www.enigmasigns.co.uk/index.asp

seby
19-07-2008, 10:46 AM
www.carbon-trader.com
ask him by email
:D

pegboy
19-07-2008, 01:15 PM
As promised, The second contact, Janusz 07985 582 682

tasminracer
22-07-2008, 09:59 PM
If you've got the logo in the right eps format I've got a vinyl cutter...

G

Blah blah
23-07-2008, 07:04 PM
If you've got the logo in the right eps format I've got a vinyl cutter...

G

err.. whats an eps format??

Daft question I know, but I'm after a couple of italian flags with the middle cut out to go on the bottom of the forks to cover some scratches (and the father in law lives in Stourport on Severn so it'd be a good excuse to take the bike next time we go across !!)

tasminracer
24-07-2008, 11:21 AM
mmm if you can sketch it out with some sizes I'll see if I can figure something out the Italian flag is straight forward enough.. I'll just need to find some green vinyl but that shouldnt be too much of a problem

G

Blah blah
29-07-2008, 07:05 PM
mmm if you can sketch it out with some sizes I'll see if I can figure something out the Italian flag is straight forward enough.. I'll just need to find some green vinyl but that shouldnt be too much of a problem

G

I'm looking for 2 about 100mm x 50mm to cover a load of deep scratches on the bottom of the fork leg.

They'll end up with a the hole in the middle so that the 'Ducati' on the bottom of the forks can poke through, c50mm x 15mm, but if you could do something it'd be brill