PDA

View Full Version : Desmosedici came pass me on the road!!

Steve'o'M900
11-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Was working in Christchurch and on route home was popping into 3 leg cross for some parts, when a Desmosedici came pass me, the weather wasn't too clever either!! It had a trade plate on and drove round to workshop garages and was ridden straight into the garages. My god i could hear her coming for about 3 mins before it turned up! I've been to MotoGp's and heard the real deal (and this was no different!!) What an amazing thing to have produced for the road!

Just a shame i wasn't armed with my camera!

Dave G
11-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Having sat behind one in traffic for miles on end I can confirm you certainly cant hear anything else over it! :D

walkingpictures
12-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Was working in Christchurch and on route home was popping into 3 leg cross for some parts, when a Desmosedici came pass me, the weather wasn't too clever either!! It had a trade plate on and drove round to workshop garages and was ridden straight into the garages. My god i could hear her coming for about 3 mins before it turned up! I've been to MotoGp's and heard the real deal (and this was no different!!) What an amazing thing to have produced for the road!

Just a shame i wasn't armed with my camera!

Sorry but saw 4 of them in the Isle of Man at the TT,an Italian one,a Scottish one and two English ones,sounded awesome.

Kimbo

ricky
12-07-2008, 12:47 AM
if i ever saw one im goin to pull up beside them at the lights and hit the kill switch!!!! :) hopefully they will stumble and ill be off like foooockk!!!! @)

forresterone
12-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Saw one at riders of bristol the other day....had a good look round it before they covered her up, misses asked me how much is that one then, £40,000 i said, she walked out...

walpole68
12-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Aylesbury had one in the showroom awaiting collection and one out on road test with the full race kit one.Made my little monster sound like a 50cc moped !

Snips
12-07-2008, 10:45 AM
I'm still hoping to see one.

That said, I've still yet to see another 696 on the road too, so I guess they're still pretty rare too...

...I can delude myself ;)

Stafford
12-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Sorry but saw 4 of them in the Isle of Man at the TT,an Italian one,a Scottish one and two English ones,sounded awesome.

Kimbo

No Italian ones then?

Seb_uk
12-07-2008, 01:21 PM
I just saw one in Parkinsons Colchester. It had a sign saying "please don't touch". It should have had one saying "please don't drool" Which is exactly what I was doing! I'm sure I heard on the news recently that they are considering legalising the payment of organ donors. Maybe I can put that kidney on ebay after all......!

walkingpictures
12-07-2008, 11:51 PM
No Italian ones then?

Yes,when I type the words"Italian one" it means I saw an Italian registered bike and also spoke to the Italian owner,and he had an Italian registered van,how much more Italian do you need????

Kimbo

banditloon
13-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Yes,when I type the words"Italian one" it means I saw an Italian registered bike and also spoke to the Italian owner,and he had an Italian registered van,how much more Italian do you need????

Kimbo

If he was eating pizza with some pasta and wearing a toga, that would be more Italian ;)

walkingpictures
13-07-2008, 02:55 PM
If he was eating pizza with some pasta and wearing a toga, that would be more Italian ;)

Absolutely!!! :o)