PDA

View Full Version : Kent Meet

Albie
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
This Sunday is the Kent meet. Alas I cant make it as I have changed my weekend cover so as to have the BBQ weekend off so I can have a drink now.

I dont know what the weather will be like but I may go out on the saturday to the ducatisti meet at Box Hill weather permitting. I may have to go to a BBQ in the late afternoon but again weather permitting

CK & AK
08-07-2008, 10:19 PM
Hope the weather is good on Sat then Albie - it will be great to see you again, twice in 2 weekends eh? :D

C

Albie
09-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Hope so too C. I really enjoyed last weekend.

Humbucker
09-07-2008, 04:09 PM
Weather Permitting i may well pop down to Box Hill for a burger and a chat

Diego
09-07-2008, 05:09 PM
Will not make it to Box Hill this weekend as I'm off to Spain for a week and a half.

Have fun though!

Albie
09-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Lucky fella have fun .

scrapps
10-07-2008, 01:17 PM
IF the weather is dry sunday I will pop down the cafe for a cuppa...
Not sure ref box hill as I have never been and dont know where it is....

CK & AK
10-07-2008, 01:32 PM
on the A24, north of Dorking - not too far from Jct 9/8 of M25

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=517040&y=152560&z=5&sv=517040,152560&st=4&ar=Y&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Hopefully there should be an arrow on the map you see scrapps :)

C

scrapps
10-07-2008, 03:48 PM
O thats where it is.....
Thats a bit of a trek for me ! Maybe if the weather is very good.
what time do peeps meet (it will take me 1hr or so to get there)
could meet with albie if he goes ?

Half Pint
10-07-2008, 04:42 PM
I'm suppose to be going for a hot air balloon ride on sat otherwise I would have tried to come box hill, although given the weather forecast i don't think either will be possible.

Sunday looks more promising and i've not been for breakie for a couple of months so will definately try to be there.

Albie
10-07-2008, 08:07 PM
O thats where it is.....
Thats a bit of a trek for me ! Maybe if the weather is very good.
what time do peeps meet (it will take me 1hr or so to get there)
could meet with albie if he goes ?

I hope to be going mate. It should be ok for weather. Let me know friday nite.

scrapps
11-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Hi Ablie if the weather is good I need a good run out on the monster. what time would you leave your house if you go ? I could meet you at yours...

J.P
11-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Sorry guys, busy all weekend. Would have loved to come and bore the pants off you lot with the details of my European trip. Humbucker can fill you in.

Albie
11-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi Ablie if the weather is good I need a good run out on the monster. what time would you leave your house if you go ? I could meet you at yours...
Its about an hour gentle run from home so I would aim to leave around 9.30 10 latest to be a smidge late.

gary tompkins
11-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Well forecast looks ok for Sunday at the moment

I'm heading for cafe first and open to suggestions for runs etc.. after breakfast.... weather permitting ;)

Shuffy
11-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Love to join you all but I'll be in 'sunny' Devon this weekend. Enjoy your brekkie.

scrapps
12-07-2008, 07:57 AM
Sorry but can't make box hill due to change of plans with kids.(poxy ex other halfs) so if weather ok I will be joining gt for a cuppa at cafe sunday...

Albie
12-07-2008, 01:43 PM
I never made it myself today. Im going out for a ride to a bbq this afternoon though. Got to see my god sons new toy car. He s bought a nissan skyline.

I will be in oakdene for brekkie at work tomorrow at 9 so may see some there if your in early.

scrapps
13-07-2008, 08:32 AM
I am going to the cafe today not on the monnie,but on the 750ss.....
I managed to get it back over to the most helpfull and very usefull mr randall.He confirmed it was a feul problem after checking the electrics,and removed the cards.we found a very small bit of dirt in one of the jets. so after a bit of fine tuning etc its running great.(lets hope it stays that way)
I would like to thank steve for his help getting the ss sorted he is a great mechanic and is alway willing to help.

gary tompkins
13-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Nice to see Scrapps & Paul Critcher today. There was one other monster at the cafe but not sure who it was? Bit of a sad turnout TBH - especially as it would have been a nice day for a run somewhere.

Paul & Scrapps had other plans this afternoon, and didn't seem much point doing a run on my own so I headed back to base to watch moto GP.

Oh well - hopefully we'll see a few more in August?

Albie
14-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Alas Kents going downhill again like a few years ago. One of those things that happens. Not so bad for me as can go out with the London boys which now seems to be growing strong.

I had little choice really in switching my working sunday to this one rather than the one one after my BBQ.

Still not sure how many to expect as yet.

J.P
14-07-2008, 09:15 AM
Sorry to have missed it again. Commitments coming out of my ear holes.
Won't be able to make the next one either.
Even the wife misses the bacon sandwich and meeting you bunch of weirdos. :)

I will though be seeing you lot on Satruday at Albie's I hope.
Albie, will need the adress as some point if you want to PM it.
Cheers.

Half Pint
14-07-2008, 10:20 AM
well I made the intention of coming down but the monnie is playing up. .

had charging problems which looked to be the regulator, so i've changed this and still god leakage from somewhere, my current thoughts are with the battery given that the regulator was nackered and i was constantly charging it...