07-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Hello,

why am i shown as a guest?

I have been here on and off for ages.

I can't post piccies etc.

Help!! Ta.

Pedro
07-07-2008, 05:27 PM
Send me an email to pedro@ukmonster.co.uk and I can delete your existing account and you can reregister using the same details. This is the only way to restore the previous settings

Ped

S4R Dude
07-07-2008, 07:40 PM
Thank you Pedro, when i'm back on my computer i'll do so. Cheers.

Rockhopper
14-07-2008, 07:53 AM
Its happened again to me. This is the third time now i think! :-)

Pedro
14-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Rockhopper,

same as my post above and I'll sort it

Ped

squiffything
14-07-2008, 03:43 PM
Pedro stay calm take deep breaths breath in ..................and out.................in ................and out annnnnnnnd relax

All you guests out there its a server problem as has been explained many many times before. Just send the man a nice loving email asking him to delete your settings and you can re-register. It's simple no need for alarm no need to stress and no need to get angry with our overloaded Chair people who are doing a most wonderful job

(posted with humour and yet with a genuine seriousness underlying the hassle Ped is getting on this point)

Pedro
14-07-2008, 05:43 PM
errrr, thanks Squiff!

Actually I was bvery calm and wasn't getting ansy about this, just typed a quick reply!

Ped

:chuckle:

squiffything
15-07-2008, 06:51 AM
:) I know mate but underneath you're a raging inferno that could explode any second and who knows what may happen. I'm coming down your way in a couple of weeks and I would hate to see that cornwall has fallen into the sea because of a self exploding pedro has ignited from pent up angst and inner rage. :D

Executive stress it's the hidden volcano