PDA

View Full Version : Mallory - Festival 1000 Bikes - Sunday 13th July

Gilps
01-07-2008, 08:34 AM
So who's up for this one then? The Festival of 1000 bikes is a great weekend. Literally over 1000 bikes, not just on display in the paddock for all to see, but all day there are sessions ongoing on the track featuring the bikes. I had a fantastic day out last year with Zimbo and will certainly be going again this year, on the Sunday. I'm going to organise a ride up there from the Wilts/Glocs area, probably setting off from Cirencester and heading up the Fosse Way. It's a good ride up as well as a great day out. Plus Ago will be on track this year too. So let's get some names - usual story, cut and paste. It would be good to see people from other areas too.
Click here for the link http://www.vmcc.net/1000bikes/index.htm

Gilps

Gilps
11-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Right then, so who's coming. At the moment Zimbo and Viv are planning on meeting up at my place on Sunday morning. We will take a ride up, probably going along the Fosse Way. Anyone care to join us or meet up on route. If anyone is planning on making their own way there then I suggest we meet up at midday somewhere easy to find - maybe the Vincent club stand.

giler
11-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Wish I could Paul, camping (as oppossed to camping it up) with the family.

bigredduke
11-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Mallory - Festival 1000 Bikes - Sunday 13th July

So who's up for this one then? The Festival of 1000 bikes is a great weekend. Literally over 1000 bikes, not just on display in the paddock for all to see, but all day there are sessions ongoing on the track featuring the bikes. I had a fantastic day out last year with Zimbo and will certainly be going again this year, on the Sunday. I'm going to organise a ride up there from the Wilts/Glocs area, probably setting off from Cirencester and heading up the Fosse Way. It's a good ride up as well as a great day out. Plus Ago will be on track this year too. So let's get some names - usual story, cut and paste. It would be good to see people from other areas too.
Click here for the link http://www.vmcc.net/1000bikes/index.htm

Gilps
Bigredduke