PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or is Ebay buggered?

alreadyinuse
30-06-2008, 09:06 PM
sonce the recent revamp Ebay is rubbish.
even when you use the advance search feature and use search for "these exact words"

It still brings up bit for suzukis and moto x bikes when you search ducati?

whats going on?

have i done something wrong or have Ebay seriously shot themselves in the foot.

Theyve made the site almost impossible to use now.

JerryXt
30-06-2008, 09:12 PM
indeed, completely crap. What used to be on the side menu is now hidden and needs more clicks to access. I get strange results when I search.

Blah blah
30-06-2008, 09:37 PM
I agree, and now sellers can only leave positive feedback, or none at all, so how do you know if a buyer is gonna fug you around ??

gremlin
30-06-2008, 09:45 PM
We got fleeced buying some rare breed eggs and we can't slate the person who did it so some other poor sod will get done too. I thought the idea of ratings was to protect the buyer and possibly make shonky sellers either clean up their act or go elsewhere. I couldn't find the eggs we'd put up even though I put in exactly what they were, it's hopeless.

jerry
01-07-2008, 02:13 AM
I wont use Ebay or Paypal anymore after they ripped me off and refused to sort out their mess they still owe me £165 and I have issued proceedings in a small claims court .
They are a joke no responsibility and they hide behind a corporate anonimity.

alreadyinuse
01-07-2008, 11:58 AM
i think that if you pay by paypal then it should automatically give you positove feedback.

None of this i'll leave feedback if you leave if for me pish that almost all sellers pull.

ricky
01-07-2008, 12:43 PM
i tell you something its not that great for bargains anymore! to many people buying cheap then re listing!!! dont get me wrong its still ok but another auction site with as much promotion would be good competition! plus its not THAT cheap to list small stuff!!

alreadyinuse
01-07-2008, 01:23 PM
when i first got an ebay account around about 2000. Ebay was great for bargains and also great for selling collectable stuff.
I sold my world of rallying books. i got over £400 for 13 books rangingsfor £13 to £90 each. and my spave 1999 videos sold for over £200.
they dont go for daft money like that anymore.