PDA

View Full Version : Termignoni - Estimated Delivery

Headhunter
26-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Has anyone ordered Termi's this year? If so, how long did it take for them to arrive?

Am waiting on mine and it's been since Feb/March!

scrapps
26-06-2008, 03:25 PM
sounds right, talking to multistroodle owner last week and his took 4 months.
got them now and very happy. I would not go for termi's over priced and no better than most the off the shelf cans.(my 'carbon can co' cans have done over 25000miles on two bikes and still look like new.and prob half the price)

Seb_uk
26-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Don't know if delivery times have got any better this year, but when I ordered my Termis last year they took about 3 months.
I've been waiting for a new fly screen on order since January this year, but that's another story.......!

neilbaldry
26-06-2008, 05:37 PM
HH, Zards are the future!

seby
26-06-2008, 07:56 PM
same problem got italian friends
it take ages.........

Headhunter
26-06-2008, 07:59 PM
I guess it's personal choice but the sound of dropping down a gear or two with the termi's sounds soooo fookin' good.

Ah well sounds like I'm not the only one who's had to wait. Am such an impatient barsteward.

mystic
26-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Bought/ordered mine when I bought the bike, was told it would a month, ended up taking 4. Actually managed to write off (cosmetic) said bike before they even arrived.
Finally turned up as bike got back on road!
Kinda perfect timing really!
For what its worth that sound is definately worth waiting for!

LouSCannon
26-06-2008, 08:45 PM
Ordered mine about two months ago, they took two weeks to arrive.

Headhunter
27-06-2008, 07:51 AM
Ordered mine about two months ago, they took two weeks to arrive.

Lewis, you're a jammy......

Shandy
27-06-2008, 08:12 AM
That sounds about right, i had the same trouble when i needed a replacement!

If they have it in stock in Italy you'll get it in a week, if not you can wait an age, i had to borrow a set from gadget for WDW last year as it didn't arrive in time!!

And there summer shut down is coming up soon............might add even more delay.........sorry thats not helping at all.........lol

Cheers,

Shandy

LouSCannon
27-06-2008, 08:16 AM
Lewis, you're a jammy......

If it helps I've been waiting six weeks for some brake and clutch reservoir seals??

cairojay
27-06-2008, 08:34 AM
Bought my bike in March then ordered the cans to coincide with the first service and they arrived bang on time 2 weeks after ordering - I was mug enough to pay full price as I was gonna get them from the Channel Isles to save the vat but was warned that I could still get stung for the VAT anyway. I guess if you're gonna buy anything Italian it will be a bit hit and miss and I was one of the lucky ones - I guess the only thing you can do is hassle whoever you ordered them from.

banditloon
27-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Mine took about 2 days... Oh, I got them off of fleabay for the price of a packet of crisps and some diesel money... :D

banditloon
27-06-2008, 10:04 AM
If it helps I've been waiting six weeks for some brake and clutch reservoir seals??

Probably would've been quicker to buy new reservoirs. That's what I did when I heard how long the wait would be for the seal kits...

Oh, and my sidepods for my Arai lid turned up early from Ducati :D Moto Rapido said two weeks, and they were here within 6 days :D Good job :)