PDA

View Full Version : 5 July Meet?

LoughtonLion
25-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Back from holiday, Monster in the garage, untouched for three weeks, still with a big grin on my face from the ride out to Finchingfield. Any plans or thoughts for the next one? I've got 5 July pencilled in the diary. Am happy to put some thought to locations (but all mine start at High Beach!) and routes.

Burnham on Crouch? Out to Suffolk or Cambridgeshire?

Steve

yantheman
25-06-2008, 09:03 PM
hello Steve, Finchingfield was my first rideout. Totally enjoyed it. I can certainly do with another one :)

slob
25-06-2008, 11:24 PM
There's Desmo Due racing on at Brands Hatch 5th and 6th, so I was going to suggest meeting a little earlier on the Saturday and going for a short blat round North Kent before watching the afternoon's racing.

Diego
26-06-2008, 04:30 PM
There's Desmo Due racing on at Brands Hatch 5th and 6th, so I was going to suggest meeting a little earlier on the Saturday and going for a short blat round North Kent before watching the afternoon's racing.

Sounds like a plan chaps!

LoughtonLion
26-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Sounds like a good plan. Haven't been to Brands Hatch for years - I used to live about 5 miles away, we could hear the Formula 1 Grand Prix from the garden when they used to alternate between there and Silverstone. My parents still live there, I'm sure they'd love to have us all back for tea afterwards ;-)

slob
30-06-2008, 05:28 PM
http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/monster/showthread.php?t=28699