PDA

View Full Version : Ballerina toes!

Beth
20-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Just posted in ramdom (brand new to the site, recommended by a mate so jumped in and prolly 'cocked' it up and posted in completely the wrong place). Anyway, have a look if it's not too inconvenient, advice appreciated genuinely xx

PhilLew
21-06-2008, 06:20 AM
Hi Beth,

Welcome to the club!

Don't worry about etiquette on here, no-one else seems to, it's not that kind of site!

I joined about a year ago and was very plesantly surprised by the relaxed friendly nature of the people on here compared with any other forum I've ever been on!

You'll find everyone very helpfull and friendly and It appears that most people read every new post every day regardless of the section it's posted under so you should get lots of useful (and some not so) advice no mater what you post where.

Once again, welcome to the club and as others have said on the other thread. Buy the Monnie....you'll love it.

benson
21-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Welcome indeed - and well done - your post at least makes sense which is more than a few of mine have done in the past!!!

singletrack
21-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Don't worry about it - we won't lynch you for it.

I can't imagine I can help you at all but
Welcome to :ukm:

Beth
21-06-2008, 09:12 AM
Thanks everyone, yes the site does seem very friendly, I'm made up with the advice. Feel tons better, I'm definitely having that beautiful bike! xx

nik_the_brief
21-06-2008, 10:13 AM
Hello lovely, found it then I see.

You're a woman of exceptionally good taste. If nothing else works get yourself a pair of boots with dirty great platforms.

Beth
21-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Hello lovely, found it then I see.

You're a woman of exceptionally good taste. If nothing else works get yourself a pair of boots with dirty great platforms.

Only 'cos you'd like to see me in 'em ((no, kidding, kidding, kidding, blinkin heck, my worst failing, irreverence, I'll be banned off the one forum I really need before I've even started, I am genuinely joking for those that don't know me) xx

nik_the_brief
21-06-2008, 11:34 PM
Only 'cos you'd like to see me in 'em ((no, kidding, kidding, kidding, blinkin heck, my worst failing, irreverence, I'll be banned off the one forum I really need before I've even started, I am genuinely joking for those that don't know me) xx

Heh heh, you're probably not wrong there Beth, it would take ya a bit more than that to get booted off here. Tis a very friendly forum so don't panic too much. x